BlackBerry Forums Support Community

Closed Thread

Old 12-27-2005, 10:06 AM   #1
Mycah

Model: 7800
Default ExchangeConnector error.

Please Login to Remove!

Running BES 4.0.3.11 on Windows 2000 Advanced Server connecting to an Exchange 2003 server.

At first when this was setup we were able to deploy the machines and had no problems syncing.

However, soon after that took place it seems the ExchangeConnector is having a huge problem connecting to the email accounts.

Upon load of the BES services, I receive for each user in the list the following message in the windows Application logs:

Source: ExchangeConnector
Type: Warning
Event ID: 20050

(<Firstname> <Lastname>. <UserNumber>) UpdateUserInfo: Session to BES Agent is not established

In troubleshooting, I have reinstalled both BES and Exchange Administrator on the machine.

I figured perhaps it was a permissions issue, so I verified in Outlook if I could load the users mailboxes, with the same exchange profile, and I am able to with seemingly no trouble at all.

I've been searching on this issue for a couple of days now, and have not found any documentation regarding it. Hopefully someone here will be able to provide me with some insight.

Thanks in advance.
Mycah
Closed Thread