Old 12-24-2008, 01:35 AM   #1
awdwhip
Knows Where the Search Button Is

Model: 9550
PIN: N/A
Carrier: Verizon
Default Muffle sound from Storm?

Please Login to Remove!

Well I just got my GF the Storm and when I spoke to her earlier today, at times it seemed like she either had her finger oe her cheek on the mic or sumthin because I could barely hear her voice. Has anyone else had this issue. One thing to keep in mind too is that when I spoke to her on her sidekick her voice sounded clear so I know its not my phone and leads me to believe that the storm is to blame. FYI this is me talking to her from my curve and her on the storm. Also, she's a girl and I think its more operater error than the phone being f-ed so I hope you guys can help me out because this is really, really pissing me off and I might send the phone back to verizon if it endeed is f-ed and the fault is not operater error. help me out guys. Thanks.

Edit- where is the mic located on the phone, I tried getting her to tell me but she was so pissed off she wouldnt tell me.
Old 12-24-2008, 02:38 AM   #2
xxDruMMer BoYxx
CrackBerry Addict

Model: 9630
PIN: PM and Ask
Carrier: VZW

Quote:
Originally Posted by awdwhip View Post
Well I just got my GF the Storm and when I spoke to her earlier today, at times it seemed like she either had her finger oe her cheek on the mic or sumthin because I could barely hear her voice. Has anyone else had this issue. One thing to keep in mind too is that when I spoke to her on her sidekick her voice sounded clear so I know its not my phone and leads me to believe that the storm is to blame. FYI this is me talking to her from my curve and her on the storm. Also, she's a girl and I think its more operater error than the phone being f-ed so I hope you guys can help me out because this is really, really pissing me off and I might send the phone back to verizon if it endeed is f-ed and the fault is not operater error. help me out guys. Thanks.

Edit- where is the mic located on the phone, I tried getting her to tell me but she was so pissed off she wouldnt tell me.
The mic is located on the bottom of the phone. There's a hole there. Also, there's another thread about someone else having this problem.....If I'm not mistaken, they said they returned it because it was a hardware problem...

EnJOYing my TOUR!!!
Old 12-24-2008, 04:54 PM   #3
awdwhip
Knows Where the Search Button Is

Model: 9550
PIN: N/A
Carrier: Verizon

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxDruMMer BoYxx View Post
The mic is located on the bottom of the phone. There's a hole there. Also, there's another thread about someone else having this problem.....If I'm not mistaken, they said they returned it because it was a hardware problem...
Thanx, the phone seems intermittent and it happens if i stay talking to her on the phone long enough. I hope someone else has had a similar problem so I have more reason to take it back for another.

I asked my gf how she was holding her phone and the way she described it to me it seems she's not to blame for the phones lack of audio clarity and volume. Oh and it sounds like shes under water
Closed Thread