BlackBerry Forums Support Community

Closed Thread

Old 10-29-2010, 02:44 AM   #1
Chillin
Talking BlackBerry Encyclopedia

Model: 9000
PIN: 20817d2f
Carrier: Rogers
Default The Theme Zone presents Torch 9800: Vivid (hidden today)

Please Login to Remove!

Vivid (hidden today) is based on my original Vivid theme. The only difference is that instead of the fixed today area on the home screen it has a hidden today area.

This theme along with the original Vivid theme took a LOT of time and effort, so if you like it please consider donating so I can continue offering my themes for free. THANKS.

This is a Full theme. Absolutely everything that is possible to be themed has been themed. All icons, All images, Call screen, Text messaging chat screens, etc.

I wanted to get away from the basic mostly black and white look and feel of Blackberry OS6 and give something bright, bold and vibrant. I hope you like it is much as I do.

Here's a quick walkthrough of some of the features starting with the Homescreen:
•4 custom icons across the bottom
•A Hidden Today that will show up to 10 Calendar appointment and new Messages
•When you scroll over the Hidden Today area you get a large shaded underlay under your whole Today area so no matter what wallpaper you are using you will never have any difficulty reading your appointments or new messages

At first glance the banner area is very minimalist, just the battery and signal meters and the time, but there is much more there than is first visible:
•There are 2 hidden icons that instantly appear when you scroll up to your banner area
•Hidden icons are: Profiles and Weather
•Select your battery meter to open Options
•Select the time to open Clock/Alarm
•Select your signal meter to open Manage Connections
In addition to the 9 homescreen applications already mentioned there is also 3 hotkeys:
•Hit spacebar to open Messages
•Hit $ to open Text Messages
•Hit 0 (zero) to open Calculator

As you have already seen above Vivid uses my own custom designed icon set. Here is a couple screen shots of the main All Applications screen and inside one of the folders so you can see the icons:

Next here is a couple images of the call log and call screens (areas that most themes don't cover at all):
Next here is a couple of images of the messaging list and a Text Messaging chat:

And now since I don't think I have posted quite enough screenshots yet here is one couple more:

xxx65279;
And finally here is the Download link (OTA): Vivid (hidden today)

The Theme Zone
Free Blackberry Themes
http://thethemezone.blogspot.com
Old 11-03-2010, 06:56 AM   #2
islandguy
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: 9800
PIN: N/A
Carrier: AT&T

Hello thanks for the theme! I have a question, in OS6 the current date appears on the calendar icon. Yours does the same but the month is wrong (its showing aug) is there a way to change that? Also in landscape view the wallpaper doesn't extend to the end of the screen leaving a white space on the right side. And the icons cut off on the right side too.
Thanks again love the theme!
Closed Thread