Closed Thread

Old 04-25-2009, 10:17 AM   #1
feilisha

Model: 9000
PIN: N/A
Carrier: AT&T
Red face Thread SMS text messages

Please Login to Remove!

So the Bold "somewhat" threads SMS text messages, but is there an application that threads it cleaner by contact? Example: the iPhone.

I've been looking at numerous forums, and surely there already is an application for this minor flaw. Forgive my poor Blackberrying skills; I'm getting with the flow.

Thank you.
Old 04-26-2009, 05:39 PM   #2
y.bb
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: 9700
Carrier: More bars in Less places

No such program exists. This is a common complaint for those who want iPhone-like (or even Windows Mobile-like) threading.

My solution was to tell my friends to get BlackBerries so that I could talk to them using BlackBerry Messenger, which provides true message threading as well as delivery and read receipts.
Old 04-27-2009, 04:54 AM   #3
Ritsuke
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: Bold
PIN: N/A
Carrier: BEL Proximus

Are there rumours about such program in the making or is it over the top to create such application?
Old 04-27-2009, 05:34 AM   #4
Dawg
No longer Registered.

Model: 8330
PIN: 31a6c9c9
Carrier: Verizon BIS

Quote:
Originally Posted by y.bb View Post
No such program exists. This is a common complaint for those who want iPhone-like (or even Windows Mobile-like) threading.

My solution was to tell my friends to get BlackBerries so that I could talk to them using BlackBerry Messenger, which provides true message threading as well as delivery and read receipts.
you may want to check again there were several in beta here a while back I am sure thyve been released by now
Closed Thread