BlackBerry Forums Support Community

Closed Thread

Old 12-18-2010, 01:25 PM   #41
YVR Rich

Model: 9800
Carrier: BELL
Default Re: some opinions on switching from iphone to the torch please?

Please Login to Remove!

I have both, iphone4 and torch

A) has the BB advanced in their internet? It's been less than a year since I left the Blackberry behind and honestly I miss it. But if the internet isn't at least close to the iphone, I'm probably not going to be making the switch.

Not Sure i don't surf that much.

B) is the battery life of the torch similar to that of the older devices?

The Torch battery seems to be better than the iphone for now and the Torch is used more than the iphone.

C) is there anything else anyone may think is useful to me while I consider the switch?

Unless you have nice small fingers for the touchscreen, the physical keyboard is the selling. iPhone is great for the games and is really a time wasting machine. If you are in business and have to send e-mails, I would recommend the Torch

D) the iphone camera blows... tell me the torch is at least as good as the previous BB's I had

Toss up on both.
Closed Thread

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump