BlackBerry Forums Support Community

Closed Thread

Old 04-07-2011, 10:10 PM   #1
Leksa

Model: bold
PIN: N/A
Carrier: t-mobile USA
Exclamation error 507 on Bold 9700, won't update to new os!

Please Login to Remove!

I have the 507 error, I have downloaded the os 6 for bb 9700 from t mobile website….the desktop manager doesn’t fully connect to the device, it shows the pin, but if i press “connect to device” the desktop manager shuts down.

when i press check for updates, it says i have no updates even though i just downloaded the os.

I have tried downloading the os through the apploader file, and it gives me the message that “The blackberry Desktop software does not have blackberry device software for the device you have connected to the computer. Contact your wireless service provider or system administrator.”
…..I AM LOST AND HAVE NO CLUE WHAT TO DO, IF SOMEONE CAN HELP I WOULD LOVEEEEE IT!!!
Old 04-08-2011, 06:41 AM   #2
Dubdub
Appleinator

Model: App6+
PIN: Ask
Carrier: ATT & Verizon
Default Re: error 507 on Bold 9700, won't update to new os!

First, please update your profile to show the model number, not the nickname of the device.

This might help: What to do next if Jl Cmder will not connect and wipe - BlackBerryFAQ

Did you try the solutions in the yellow sticky at the top of the Help section on what to do if DM doesn't recognize/connect? http://www.blackberryforums.com/blac...ect-my-bb.html

Another possible solution would be to download BBSAK (use Google to find it) and try to instal the OS that way.

-->>Stinsonddog's Tip Site!

-->>Twitter

If someone helps, tell them by clicking the Thanks button.!!
Closed Thread