Closed Thread

Old 07-22-2011, 01:22 AM   #1
akhilsood

Model: 8900
PIN: N/A
Carrier: airtel
Default Whatsapp Duplicating Contacts

Please Login to Remove!

I m sick and tired of installing reinstalling whatsapp again and again, just to figure out what the hell is the reason behind duplicating contacts.

I still cant figure out why do i have duplicate contacts, i have checked the settings and advanced settings for whatsapp and blackberry but just havnt been able to figure out how to fix it! Though i m quite sure this is whatsapp thats duplicating them, coz i tried deleting the contacts manually and then i can send any message through whatsapp to any of the remaining, it just show me them as a contact and would let me message them.

I even disabled contact sync with emails just in case that was the reason but to no avail. I would really like someone to help me out with this, coz im new to this blackberry dillema that comes with the bb service!

I m on the verge of deleting whatsapp, but its just too useful for me that i wouldnt want to, but this duplicating contacts issue will definately make me!

Please someone please help me!

Thank You!

Last edited by akhilsood; 07-22-2011 at 01:26 AM..
Old 07-22-2011, 03:46 PM   #2
tsac
BlackBerry God

Model: Z10
PIN: No Pin just a Tack
Carrier: at&t
Default Re: Whatsapp Duplicating Contacts

Doing some reading on various sites, it seems they have a lot of issues and do not have solutions for all of them. Most suggested sending an email to their help desk.
Closed Thread

Posting Rules