BlackBerry Forums Support Community

Old 03-02-2009, 03:31 PM   #361
tatthis

Model: 8330
Carrier: sprint

Please Login to Remove!

Similar to the pc's equivalent "CNTRL+A" & "CNTRL+V" "SELECT ALL" COPY ALL shortcut for copy all or a button... or menu item ?

If there's one already I have NOT been able to find it on my 7100i or on my new 8330 Curve..

Last edited by tatthis; 03-02-2009 at 03:34 PM..
Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2009, 03:44 PM   #362
worldofross

Model: 8830
PIN: N/A
Carrier: vzw

How about a roboform for blackberry. and with form fill working of course

Last edited by worldofross; 03-02-2009 at 04:06 PM..
Old 03-03-2009, 09:20 PM   #363
Stealth2

Model: 8300
Carrier: T-Mobile

Point-to-point email encryption.
The exact same thing as Atomichelix, but free.
Old 03-04-2009, 09:48 PM   #364
theoldman
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: 9000
Carrier: Rogers

I would like a hidden app for the clock

select a shortcut and a small clock appears in the corner of the app you presently have open and than disappears.

simple
Old 03-05-2009, 09:59 AM   #365
kathrynhr
BlackBerry Extraordinaire

Model: Dr01d
Carrier: Veri$on

+1 to all of these suggestions:

Threaded SMS.
The ability to secure select applications without locking the entire device.
A free, normal Adobe PDF reader.
An app/utility that would reclaim the memory capacity lost through memory leaks.
Phone Profile - GPS Integration.
Phone call recorder.
Suretype on the full BB keyboard.
Ability to make trackball blink.

Also, I'd like the following:

Ability to click on a contact and see all my communication with that person, starting with the most recent. Calls, emails, texts, everything.

Ability to add or transfer an item from Email to Calendar to Task list to Note. Eg. I have an email and I click menu > send to > and I can choose from Calendar, Task List, Note. And it takes me to the other app, creates a new item with the same subject and body, and I fill in the details (unless it's a note) and hit save. Or from the Calendar I can email an appointment to my husband or my office calendar. You get the idea.

Ability to flag any item, and then the ability to see all flagged items with one shortcut. (Kind of a "Next Actions" list.) Or perhaps all flagged items will automatically show up in the task list until un-flagged e.g. "Flagged: yadayada".

Contact control. If I only want to hear from certain people at certain times of day, I want to be able to tell the BB to send all calls to voicemail, hide all messages and defer alerts regarding that person until a certain time of day, so I can make sure I have a drink first or whatever.

Native template creation/support for email, appointments, tasks, and text messages.

Option to automatically send all unrecognized calls straight to voicemail.

Native support for video playlists.

Ability for video player to run in the background. If I want to respond to a message while watching a video, I can't minimize it and keep listening while I work. I want to be able to do this.

Ruby Slippers app that I can click three times in the afternoon and it will teleport me home. Rush hour sucks.
Old 03-05-2009, 06:03 PM   #366
Andy.Rogers
Knows Where the Search Button Is

Model: 8703e
Carrier: Verizon

A program that syncs with MS Money or Quicken. Not "exports to" MS Money or Quicken - a program like pocket quicken or ultrasoft money (both available on the Palm OS) that SEAMLESSLY integrates with my desktop money manager.
Old 03-05-2009, 09:55 PM   #367
VIOLATOR
CrackBerry Addict

Model: BOLD
PIN: Pulled - 1, 2, 3 run!
Carrier: AT&T

An app that would be password protected so you could shut or turn off the radio or phone function and/or the camera(s) function but still be able to use the other features.

I work in a secure environment where cell phones/cameras are not allowed.

If the phone had this function, as the facility Administrator I could allow the phone in to the facility help while doing inspections so you could use the memo pad function, the voice note function, calender and tasks and for certain individuals with proper clearances - the Camera function.

David

Twitter
Old 03-09-2009, 11:28 AM   #368
McDragon

Default Diabetes Software

Software for the Curve 8330 for Diabetes tracking.
Old 03-12-2009, 08:03 PM   #369
Godzilla07
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: 8900
PIN: Nein
Carrier: T-Mobile USA

A Twitter client that is as good as Tweetie is on the iPhone for the BlackBerry. I'm willing to pay $10 for this.
Old 03-14-2009, 09:18 PM   #370
doaneramma
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: 9100

I want a way to use BB Messenger as a PTT service! You know instead of the usual way of sending voice notes. How I mean is: now you have to have the bbm conversation open, and usually would hit menu. Then scroll up to voice note. Then hit stop when done and then send. What I mean is like iDEN style, where you have the convo open you press and hold the left button say your piece and it sends when you release. Wouldn't that be way more convienent when driving? Imagine Walkie Talkie to every blackberry client around the world for free! Take that Nextel/Mike!
Old 03-14-2009, 11:01 PM   #371
YaoShi

I want a Typing of the Dead game for my blackberry. Or something similar to a typing game.
Old 03-19-2009, 09:41 PM   #372
jryker

Carrier: U.S. Cellular

Quote:
Originally Posted by kathrynhr View Post
Ability to click on a contact and see all my communication with that person, starting with the most recent. Calls, emails, texts, everything.
Find the contact in your address book hit Menu button and select Activity Log
Old 03-23-2009, 11:43 AM   #373
ars13

Model: 9530
Carrier: verizon
Default Locale

a Blackberry answer to T=Mobile's G1 application called "Locale"

... i don't want to always have to switch to silent and loud every time i enter a new place, it would be great if it could do it for me using my GPS location
Old 03-23-2009, 04:03 PM   #374
Gkins3
Thumbs Must Hurt

PIN: 24B4032B
Carrier: T-Mobile

Facebook 1.5!!!

Actually, a program that allows media other than pictures to be sent via BBM with no size limits like MMS.
Old 04-13-2009, 11:46 PM   #375
ChezDigital
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: 9530
Carrier: VZW

I think threaded SMS is the most pathetic issue of them all, seeing as how BB Messenger threads it messages just as we'd all want our SMS messages to be organized. I do and would still prefer to use BB Messenger even if the SMS messages were threaded, but it gets annoying when a string of 15-20 texts are through one contact.
Old 04-14-2009, 04:54 PM   #376
therddler

Model: 7100i
Carrier: sprint/nextel

An app that allows (on a bb flip) to let me use the speakerphone and camera with the lid shut, and when using the media player to listen to music, use the left and right convience keys as forward and reverse to next and previous songs.
Old 04-14-2009, 05:06 PM   #377
RevKwev

Model: Storm

I need a desktop interface like Palm Desktop. Simple, easy to use. I don't really care TOO much if it syncs with the BB wirelessly or via cable, but obviously wireless is the goal. But I must have a desktop PC calendar and contacts program I can use at work and at home as I refuse to enter everything on with my thumbs on the BB. I have some hope that REXWireless provides that answer but am still researching it. It looks more complex than what I want and is not inexpensive.
Old 04-14-2009, 05:39 PM   #378
Tritan
CrackBerry Addict

Model: ?
Carrier: Nextel
Default yup

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChezDigital View Post
I think threaded SMS is the most pathetic issue of them all, seeing as how BB Messenger threads it messages just as we'd all want our SMS messages to be organized. I do and would still prefer to use BB Messenger even if the SMS messages were threaded, but it gets annoying when a string of 15-20 texts are through one contact.

I hear ya. I hear so many people say its already threaded but until you see how the Treo's do it you don't truly understand what threaded sms is all about. Ongoing conversations that can be stop and started or added onto at anytime like IM.
Old 04-16-2009, 12:16 AM   #379
dckings

Model: NONE
Carrier: SPRINT

CALL RECORDING

I'm eager to trade in my outdated Treo700p for something more modern, feature rich, with a better keypad. Digging the blackberry bold... On the Treo700p, I use mVoice from Motionapps--works like a charm to record calls, which I NEED to capture details from calls with clients when I'm not able to take notes (i.e., while driving) Am I stuck? Forever bound to a slowly dying treo? Sounds like developers aren't able to crack the OS restriction. Won't Bberry listen? Who's lobbying them? It's a dealbreaker for me... and it sounds like for many, many others as well.
Old 04-19-2009, 06:47 AM   #380
idian
Knows Where the Search Button Is

Model: 9780
Carrier: Excelcomindo Axiata
Default Keyhack like appllication

a keyhack like application on Palm that allow users to type ALT character without pressing ALT first.