Old 12-14-2009, 01:24 PM   #1
liamgulwell

Model: 8900
PIN: N/A
Carrier: 02
Default Problem with Wifi / Email After Update

Please Login to Remove!

Hello All,

My Blackberry crashed when updating from an old desktop manager, but i manage to install the new DM and do an update and it worked.

When i restored my contacts / messages etc i noticed that one of my email addresses was missing, but strangley enough my other was fine. I went to settings and there is no email setup option. After this i tried connecting to wifi and it connects but the wifi symbol will not light up. I have tried power battery pulls and it worked, but for some reason on my first restore after clicking a browser link to setup emails it worked. i thought may be a second restore would re-store the email which was missing, but now the no links will work on the browser and my wifi will not light up. It has never been a problem before.

I have the 02 Unlimited Data plan.

Any help would be appreciated.

Regards,

Liam
Old 12-14-2009, 01:28 PM   #2
aberdeen_UK
Thumbs Must Hurt

Carrier: AT&T

Quote:
Originally Posted by liamgulwell View Post
Hello All,

My Blackberry crashed when updating from an old desktop manager, but i manage to install the new DM and do an update and it worked.

When i restored my contacts / messages etc i noticed that one of my email addresses was missing, but strangley enough my other was fine. I went to settings and there is no email setup option. After this i tried connecting to wifi and it connects but the wifi symbol will not light up. I have tried power battery pulls and it worked, but for some reason on my first restore after clicking a browser link to setup emails it worked. i thought may be a second restore would re-store the email which was missing, but now the no links will work on the browser and my wifi will not light up. It has never been a problem before.

I have the 02 Unlimited Data plan.

Any help would be appreciated.

Regards,

Liam

Have you re-sent your Service Books yet? Login to your BIS account and send Service Books to your device.
Old 12-14-2009, 01:49 PM   #3
liamgulwell

Carrier: 02

How do i do that?
Closed Thread