Old 03-24-2009, 07:05 PM   #1
MrJayDeeOne
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: Storm
PIN: 30578DFF
Carrier: Verizon
Default AOL email and my Storm

Please Login to Remove!

I seem to be losing emails. On my curve and when I 1st got my Storm my AOL emails would sit in the inbox for the amount of time that I had them set for (3 months) and would be fine. Now I have noticed within the last few days that the emails have disappeared. Now I don't have emails back beyond March 16th. That's only 1 week back. I currently have the Storm set to keep messages for 3 months. The emails are still showing in my AOL mailbox online. I am running .109 software on my Storm. The other email I have on my storm has emails back back to the start of January. I have 873.1 MB free space in device memory and 10.5 MB free in Application memory. Any ideas?
thanks in Advance.
edit just did batt pull and app memory is upto 19.6 MB

Last edited by MrJayDeeOne; 03-24-2009 at 07:10 PM..
Old 03-26-2009, 02:17 AM   #2
xxDruMMer BoYxx
CrackBerry Addict

Model: 9630
PIN: PM and Ask
Carrier: VZW

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrJayDeeOne View Post
I seem to be losing emails. On my curve and when I 1st got my Storm my AOL emails would sit in the inbox for the amount of time that I had them set for (3 months) and would be fine. Now I have noticed within the last few days that the emails have disappeared. Now I don't have emails back beyond March 16th. That's only 1 week back. I currently have the Storm set to keep messages for 3 months. The emails are still showing in my AOL mailbox online. I am running .109 software on my Storm. The other email I have on my storm has emails back back to the start of January. I have 873.1 MB free space in device memory and 10.5 MB free in Application memory. Any ideas?
thanks in Advance.
edit just did batt pull and app memory is upto 19.6 MB
Wow...dude man if u did a battery pull and all u got left of memory is 19.6 mb..I can only think ur really saving a lot of email on the poor phone....lol...no but really...it may keep them to 3 months but the reason some of them are gone is because ur phone is deleting them due to loss of memory. That's why u still have them in ir regular mailbox...

EnJOYing my TOUR!!!
Old 03-27-2009, 09:03 PM   #3
MrJayDeeOne
Thumbs Must Hurt

understood. So I am guessing. um hmmm. not sure. Well I don't know what kinda memory I had with .75 or with .109 when I first installed it. But I am reading of people starting off with double the memory that I have after a battery pull with .113. So I am going to upgrade to that this weekend. I dunno the curve was able to hold all the emails just fine. 3 months worth really isnt all that much, is it? LOL
thanks for your help though
Old 03-27-2009, 11:48 PM   #4
MrJayDeeOne
Thumbs Must Hurt

just upgraded to .113 . I have more memory then I did with .109. I had the same amount of emails that I did with .109. I batt pulled and reset service books and now I have a lot of the emails that had disappeared and it shows them all with todays date. weird?
Old 03-28-2009, 01:23 AM   #5
xxDruMMer BoYxx
CrackBerry Addict

Model: 9630
PIN: PM and Ask
Carrier: VZW

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrJayDeeOne View Post
understood. So I am guessing. um hmmm. not sure. Well I don't know what kinda memory I had with .75 or with .109 when I first installed it. But I am reading of people starting off with double the memory that I have after a battery pull with .113. So I am going to upgrade to that this weekend. I dunno the curve was able to hold all the emails just fine. 3 months worth really isnt all that much, is it? LOL
thanks for your help though
3 months worth of email?!!!!Wow I'm not sure how many emails you get a day, or how much your curve was able to hold on to, but its also depends on whether you have more apps on the Storm taking up the app memory.

EnJOYing my TOUR!!!
Closed Thread