Air Force One
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: 8100
PIN: Classified
Carrier: at&t

Please Login to Remove!

Quote:
Originally Posted by walds11 View Post
are they going to change it to myatt.blackberry.net?
I don't know but I would think that would cause some problems. For instance, I mod an internet forum and use my BB for reported posts. I use the mycingular address so I get the reports immediately, without any lag. If they change the address without telling me, I'd stop getting reports and this would be a problem since I get at least ten reports a day, sometimes many more.

I bet at some point all newly registered "my..." addresses will switch to myatt, but the old ones will stay the same.

For example: if you were to delete your mycingular address after the changeover from cingular to att is complete, the new address your register will probably be "myatt". If you never delete the mycingular, I figure it will stay that way.

I still have a valornet email address and they switched to windstream many months ago but my email address still contains valornet. If I delete it and get a new one I bet it would be windstream.

AF1

Last edited by Air Force One; 06-02-2007 at 06:20 PM..
Old 06-02-2007, 09:32 PM   #62
gziz
Talking BlackBerry Encyclopedia

Model: 8700c
Carrier: cingular

the cical service book is for wireless calendar, with BIS 2.3 you can accept meeting requests if you have OS 4.2 and both devices have BIS 2.3 with OS 4.2. o just send a meeting request my one of my handhelds to the other ans was able to accept it.
Old 06-02-2007, 10:27 PM   #63
cliffr39
Talking BlackBerry Encyclopedia

Model: 8130
PIN: ask
Carrier: vzw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Air Force One View Post
I don't know but I would think that would cause some problems. For instance, I mod an internet forum and use my BB for reported posts. I use the mycingular address so I get the reports immediately, without any lag. If they change the address without telling me, I'd stop getting reports and this would be a problem since I get at least ten reports a day, sometimes many more...
I don't think they will do that, but if for some reason they stop using mycingular I am sure they will do like they did with the old mmode from the original AT&T Wireless people. Both worked for so long and they encouraged people to make the switch.

Sprint still has the nextel.blackberry.net - so I'm sure it would not be an issue to keep it.
Closed Thread