BlackBerry Forums Support Community

Old 10-27-2005, 09:41 PM   #1
shaggyg
Knows Where the Search Button Is

Default SK65 Service Book Provision w/ Cingular

Please Login to Remove!

This post is for one topic only, I'm trying to figure out how to configure my sk65 W/ Blackberry Built in and the most recent firmware update to function here are the things that I have working against me.

1.) My PIN is 6291E5B7 which my company's BES 4.0 says is an illegal PIN

2.) the people over at Cingular are retarded so they won't go throught the diag. and blackberry and Siemen's have done nothing except refer me to each other's websites.

3.) My phone receives the Service book when it starts up but will not install it, at least I'm assuming it is the service book because everytime I turn it on it tells me "New data received" Someone anyone please help!!!! Racking my brain crazy
Old 10-29-2005, 12:07 AM   #2
rsun
CrackBerry Addict

Model: 8320
Carrier: at&t/T-Mobile/Verizon

I'm normally a TMobile user, but having been using a SK65 with a Cingular SIM, it seems to be working just fine. I'm not using the web client though, just using with the BES. Did you load up the Desktop Manager that comes with the SK65 and connect it up to your BES?
Old 10-31-2005, 04:40 PM   #3
shaggyg

Yeah I loaded it my device isn't properly registering with Cing is there anyway you could back up your cingular service books and email them to me I would be greatly appreciate it
thanks so much
Old 11-04-2005, 10:47 PM   #4
shaggyg

Angry

Still making no headway does anyone know if there is a routing system that has this device registering on a non-us bb network, not really familiar with the Blackberry Infrastructure. MY device says it is registering except Cingular says it isn't showing up in the Blackberry network. Anyone have any thoughts? If there is a working cingular customer out there could you please look at the data connectivity profiles for the phone and copy them down for all desperate sk65 bb users, along with your http profile, I feel like I just bought a unleaded car but the gas station only sells diesel, there has to be a work around and I know someone can help, please!!! I'm getting Desperate

thanks everyone in advance for your help
Old 11-07-2005, 09:35 AM   #5
Miamilife

Model: sk65
Angry Help with Cingular for SK65

I am also desperate about finding out how to connect the blackberry service on my sk65 on Cingular!!! I don't understand this!! It's ridiculous. Cingular and Siemens are saying they can't connect the phone but there must be a way this a blackberry software in the phone right so, why would it not be able to connect to the blackberry server?? PLease anyone help here if anyone has figured this out yet or has any information about what needs to be done to use the blackberry that this phone was meant to use and was built for!!! Do we just need to get European blackberry accts. and use the service over here?? What is the answer here for this slick phone I'm so pissed about this!!! Someone please help!!!! THANKS!!!!!!