BlackBerry Forums Support Community

Closed Thread

Old 07-19-2007, 12:08 AM   #1
funkym
CrackBerry Addict

Model: 8320
Carrier: HK CSL
Lightbulb Step by step guide for synchronizing BlackBerry and Mac using PocketMac

Please Login to Remove!

Hi folks,

we have just finished the most complete and detailed guide on how to synchronize the BlackBerry and a Mac. It has a lot of screenshots and descriptions on every step you need to take to setup the process. The PocketMac application is freely available and therefor, everyone can synchronize their Mac and the BlackBerry.

Guide: How to synchronize my BlackBerry with my Desktop Computer (Mac OS X)
Old 07-19-2007, 05:51 AM   #2
thetonyclifton
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: 8300
PIN: N/A
Carrier: vodafone

thanks, as far as contacts/calender go how do you decide which is the master copy or does it just collate the two (bb and mac)?

I have been using ical and mac address book longer than i have had a bb...so i have similar but different details on my mac and bb (bb contacts came from my last cell phone)....if i follow the procedure in the link will i end up with both sets in both places or will i have to pick one over the other.....does any of that make sense?
Old 07-19-2007, 07:45 AM   #3
rw5579
Knows Where the Search Button Is

Model: 8100
Carrier: T-Mobile

Quote:
Originally Posted by thetonyclifton View Post
thanks, as far as contacts/calender go how do you decide which is the master copy or does it just collate the two (bb and mac)?

I have been using ical and mac address book longer than i have had a bb...so i have similar but different details on my mac and bb (bb contacts came from my last cell phone)....if i follow the procedure in the link will i end up with both sets in both places or will i have to pick one over the other.....does any of that make sense?
if you follow exactly as the linked guide suggested, you would have the most up to date info for each item/appointment available on both your BB and Mac.
Closed Thread