Currency :USD
Condition : 9.5/10
Includes : EVERYTHING EXCEPT CASE

Selling Details
Willing to Ship :YES
Payment Methods :PAYPAL

Notes
Attached Thumbnails
!BblPzLgBmk~$(KGrHqIH-E!EqudkqnnkBKwqU72vHQ~~_35.jpg   !BblMuzw!Wk~$(KGrHqQH-CYEqvCGYuhlBKwqG)LOBg~~_35.jpg  
Old 10-12-2009, 03:02 AM   #2
eerick
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: 8320
PIN: N/A
Carrier: AT&T

it says offer, $225 shipped
Old 10-12-2009, 03:23 AM   #3
BBSwany
CrackBerry Addict

Model: Z10
Carrier: Straight Talk

Do you have any feedback from eBay, etc.? Where did you get the device from? Is it unbranded or did you just buy a different bottom plate?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Old 10-15-2009, 10:01 AM   #4
dankarlinski
BlackBerry Master

Model: 1
Carrier: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBSwany View Post
Do you have any feedback from eBay, etc.? Where did you get the device from? Is it unbranded or did you just buy a different bottom plate?
im in a trade with him right now. pm me if u want details. my situation was a bit different
Old 10-20-2009, 10:21 AM   #5
dankarlinski
BlackBerry Master

UPDATE on my situation....

Be Cautious of this guy. we did a my bold for his 8900 trade. he shipped first, wanted a deposit (this is understandable). i sent him paypal for deposit... its been almost 2 weeks since he got his phone back, he hasnt refunded the deposit... i opened a paypal dispute... just wanna give you the copy/paste of the situation so you know who you are dealing with....

Me: "Sent the phone VIA usps. item was recieved.

requested a refund many times in the past few days... no response. i followed the rules and shipped first, youn need to return the favor and refund the money. not doing so is a CRIME. theft is not allowed
"

His Response: "what the **** are you talking about theft u asshole are you kidding//?? no response? dont u have my cell number/>?? i dont check my email often. and im not stealing anything. i told you you would get your refund. when you sent out the $250 i wanted to purchase a game for my son. because i did not want to use my paypal balance which was your payment i put the money into my account to avoid spending your "downpayment" when you asked for a refund i requested for money to be transfered from my account to my paypal balance so that i can issue a refund. me issuing a refund from my primary account would result in a negative balance because i do not use that bank account thats why i said give me a few days so that it may post. your an idiot you should have called me."

i know this isnt the 'rate your transaction' section, but just wanna provide the other sellers with other info. for the record, i did email him, text, and call several times with no response. i would be weary of this seller.
Old 10-20-2009, 02:41 PM   #6
rambo47
Latino Hasta La Muerte

Model: 9370
Carrier: Verizon

This guy is very sketchy. In the original post he gave his gmail address for "for faster response". Then he says to you that he "doesn't check his email often". Sounds like a scammer scrambling for time.
Old 10-20-2009, 03:11 PM   #7
NickB05
Talking BlackBerry Encyclopedia

Model: 9700
Carrier: T-Mobile

funny thing is this guy says he deals in bulk with cell phones, he has 12,000 right now because ive been emailing him back and forth, but he said he doesn't have a cell phone number at all. He says his names Jonathan ( dont know if that's true)

This guys a scam artist people watch out.

He responds to my emails within a matter of minutes, so he obviously was trying to scam you.
Old 10-20-2009, 03:23 PM   #8
Picolo
Talking BlackBerry Encyclopedia

Model: 8800
Carrier: Rogers

Funny thing of all:

This guy always PM's me on Crackberry.com and here offering his phone.. Didnt know he was a scammer.. he always came off as a proper guy with legit ebay feedback..

Dont know.. anything is possible.
Old 10-20-2009, 05:05 PM   #9
dankarlinski
BlackBerry Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickB05 View Post
funny thing is this guy says he deals in bulk with cell phones, he has 12,000 right now because ive been emailing him back and forth, but he said he doesn't have a cell phone number at all. He says his names Jonathan ( dont know if that's true)

This guys a scam artist people watch out.

He responds to my emails within a matter of minutes, so he obviously was trying to scam you.

Name is Jonathan Wittaker

his shipping TO address was different than his shipping FROM

he tells me that he is a dealer of phones. he had me ship it to his mothers house. he takes my 250 and gets his SON a game.
Old 10-21-2009, 02:18 PM   #10
dankarlinski
BlackBerry Master

he has logged in as of yesterday morning, so i know he has internet access. hasnt responded to anyone on here
Closed Thread