BlackBerry Forums Support Community

Closed Thread

Old 02-25-2009, 04:04 PM   #1
BamaFan2989
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: 8320
PIN: 24209E78 - I wanna chat. :]
Carrier: TMobile
Default Any help from those with the Innocase 2 from Seidio?

Please Login to Remove!

I also posted this on the other Blackberry forum, but I thought I would try to get as much help as I could, after all, I am a Berry user. ;)

I bought the Innocase 2 and Horizontal Leather Case, which I love both. But the only problem I am having now is trying to get the damn Innocase off so I can clean my phone!

I have been messing with that little tab/clip thing for about 3 days now, and I just can't get it to slide off. Any help?
Old 02-25-2009, 05:36 PM   #2
tsx281
Knows Where the Search Button Is

PIN: N/A
Carrier: primeco

How do you like your case? I'm bout to purchase one also.. is it kinda bulky like the oem gel skin?
Old 02-25-2009, 07:07 PM   #3
DjDrew
Knows Where the Search Button Is

Model: 8900
Carrier: TMO

I have the same combo. I love it as the case covers the phone great and the leather holster still supports the sleeper function. Only thing is it seems like the holster can fit the bold also so it is a little roomie. but that makes for easy removal
Old 02-25-2009, 10:06 PM   #4
Dreskills
Thumbs Must Hurt

Carrier: T-Mobile

Wirelessly posted

Quote:
Originally Posted by BamaFan2989
I also posted this on the other Blackberry forum, but I thought I would try to get as much help as I could, after all, I am a Berry user. ;)

I bought the Innocase 2 and Horizontal Leather Case, which I love both. But the only problem I am having now is trying to get the damn Innocase off so I can clean my phone!

I have been messing with that little tab/clip thing for about 3 days now, and I just can't get it to slide off. Any help?
Mine comes off easy just pull the bottom of by holding the sides. I don't ever mess with the clip part.
Old 02-25-2009, 11:27 PM   #5
Winston S.
Talking BlackBerry Encyclopedia

Carrier: T-Mobile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreskills View Post
Wirelessly posted

Mine comes off easy just pull the bottom of by holding the sides. I don't ever mess with the clip part.
I also tried messing with the clip part first but that never worked. I disassemble from the sides also.
Old 02-26-2009, 11:15 AM   #6
ipaqman2005
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: 9000
Carrier: tmobile

I got this case from seidio about a week ago, tried it out and realized that the clips do not clip the two cases together... phoned seidio to return it... had to pay $10.00 to ship the case back. I then called customer service and they said well they can refund the cost of the case but that was it. WHAT A JOKE. Its not like this was the first case i have bought from them. Also, good luck if you want to call their customer service department because they NEVER ANSWER.

All in all i would never buy another seidio product and i hope other people realize this any stay away from them until they realize what customer service is.

If i were you i would get the OEM skin case from blackberry... have been using one ever since and it is great.
Old 02-26-2009, 10:13 PM   #7
Toddboy71
Thumbs Must Hurt

Carrier: tmo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winston S. View Post
I also tried messing with the clip part first but that never worked. I disassemble from the sides also.
+1 me too!
Old 03-01-2009, 04:49 PM   #8
seidioseidio
BlackBerry Extraordinaire

Model: 9630
Carrier: AT&T | Verizon | T-Mobile | Sprint

Quote:
Originally Posted by ipaqman2005 View Post
I got this case from seidio about a week ago, tried it out and realized that the clips do not clip the two cases together... phoned seidio to return it... had to pay $10.00 to ship the case back. I then called customer service and they said well they can refund the cost of the case but that was it. WHAT A JOKE. Its not like this was the first case i have bought from them. Also, good luck if you want to call their customer service department because they NEVER ANSWER.

All in all i would never buy another seidio product and i hope other people realize this any stay away from them until they realize what customer service is.

If i were you i would get the OEM skin case from blackberry... have been using one ever since and it is great.
ipaqman,

I'm sorry you were unhappy with your case. I'm really not sure if there's anything I can do at this point to make you happy, but if you'll email your contact and original order information to [email address] I'll be happy to look into your situation.

In regards to your customer service complaint, we have representatives available from Monday through Friday from 9-5 CST. Our current phone system does not allow us to put customers in line, so if you're not getting an answer it means that everyone is already on the phone or it's after hours. If you'll leave a message someone will get back to you as soon as possible.

I will also talk to our customer service manager to see what else we can do to make sure customers are handled as quickly as possible.

I am truly sorry we did not meet your expectations. Hopefully you will give us another opportunity in the future.

Best regards,
Closed Thread