BlackBerry Forums Support Community

Closed Thread

Old 10-05-2006, 10:57 AM   #221
scottjhl

Model: 7520

Please Login to Remove!

How long until the email arrives....I just cant wait to use it.
Old 10-05-2006, 02:26 PM   #222
AnthroMatt
CrackBerry Addict

Model: 9800
PIN: 268B3F92
Carrier: at&t

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottjhl
How long until the email arrives....I just cant wait to use it.
I got the Exchange server email info almost immediately. The BES information came about 12-15 hours later, once my domain was fully registered.
Old 10-09-2006, 05:28 PM   #223
northof49

Model: 7250
Carrier: bell

disregard - talked to support...everything working great so far!

Last edited by northof49; 10-09-2006 at 06:18 PM..
Old 10-14-2006, 12:44 PM   #224
monsieurlee

Model: Tour
Carrier: VZW

Signed up last night. Had a little hiccup but I filed a support ticket and gave them a call. Dave and Enzo took care of me like did with with all of the other customers in this forum. Thank you! mailstreet.com folks in Florida served me well but I think this is the start of a beautiful new friendship with you nice New Yorkers at exchangemymail
Old 10-17-2006, 08:43 PM   #225
Gauss

Model: 8110
Carrier: Rogers
Default EMM not working

Does anyone else have problem with EMM? It seems that my BB is working, but outlook could not connect.
Old 10-19-2006, 07:42 AM   #226
dhendriksen
Talking BlackBerry Encyclopedia

Model: 9530
Carrier: Verizon

I have been interested in this service for a long time, but have been to busy to do the necessary research. It looks like the EMM guys are on here & will respond - that is what I am hoping for.

He are my questions.

I use a laptop currently, and when at my office it is not on there server, just hooked up to there T1 line. When at my home office or other locations I typically use a wireless connection. If I have this service and my computer is turned off, do I still get my mail? Also, is it a problem that my laptop is constantly using different connections, often wireless? The contact sync is what seems so great to me, and I want that to work all the time.

After you answer that, here is another curve ball. I am opening a new office for my company, and at the new office our IT guy will not let me use my own computer. I have to use the companies desktop (argh). We have a server, don't know what, but I do know it isn't anything that supports this stuff. Will that be a problem at my new office?

Also, with BES does the mail show up on the BB when it hits outlook, or when it hits the server. The reason I ask is that two of my accounts are POP3, and if I need to wait for outlook to send/receive to get my mail that kind of defeats the purpose.

Would you please do my a favor and after you post a response (the EMM guys) could you please paste it into an email and send it over to [email address]? I will not be able to check this for a while (maybe days) as I am so swamped right now, and I don't want to forget to check the forum, if the answers to these are what I'm hoping for I need so sign up ASAP. Thanks in advance for all your help!
Old 10-19-2006, 12:45 PM   #227
dhendriksen

I have been interested in this service for a long time, but have been to busy to do the necessary research. It looks like the EMM guys are on here & will respond - that is what I am hoping for.

He are my questions.

I use a laptop currently, and when at my office it is not on there server, just hooked up to there T1 line. When at my home office or other locations I typically use a wireless connection. If I have this service and my computer is turned off, do I still get my mail? Also, is it a problem that my laptop is constantly using different connections, often wireless? The contact sync is what seems so great to me, and I want that to work all the time.

After you answer that, here is another curve ball. I am opening a new office for my company, and at the new office our IT guy will not let me use my own computer. I have to use the companies desktop (argh). We have a server, don't know what, but I do know it isn't anything that supports this stuff. Will that be a problem at my new office?

Also, with BES does the mail show up on the BB when it hits outlook, or when it hits the server. The reason I ask is that two of my accounts are POP3, and if I need to wait for outlook to send/receive to get my mail that kind of defeats the purpose.

Would you please do my a favor and after you post a response (the EMM guys) could you please paste it into an email and send it over to [email address]? I will not be able to check this for a while (maybe days) as I am so swamped right now, and I don't want to forget to check the forum. Thanks in advance for all of your help!
Old 10-19-2006, 12:47 PM   #228
dhendriksen

Sorry about the double post.
Old 10-21-2006, 04:37 AM   #229
stoxx
Thumbs Must Hurt

Carrier: Telus

First off... Im not associated with these people in any way, nor do I receive gratuities, free service, or anything else from them for the comments I post.

I would just like to say what a great job this company does. I have been a client for almost a year now and the service has been outstanding. Uptime has been like 99.7%. Wait time for calling customer service has always been under 5 mins. And response to my emails have always been very quick.
I just purchased a BlackBerry 8100. I called customer service to let them know of the phone change. From the time I called them and had all my information sent to my new phone, it took all of 13 mins.
My hats off to you all at Exchangemymail.com. Thank You so much for the awesome service!!
Old 10-25-2006, 12:34 AM   #230
rblatt
Knows Where the Search Button Is

Model: 8830
Carrier: Sprint
Default Exchangemymail service

As stoxx also said, I am not affiliated or associated iwth Exchangemymail in any way or fashion.

But I thought i would share my recent experience. After reading all the comments about exchangemymail BES service, I decided to get in touch with them and check it out. I spoke to Enzo and another support person who helped me get things configured and running. I was stunned by the level of professionalism and willingness to help. I wish other service providers provided 1/2 as much service as they guys do. So far so good. I hope they don't get so large that the customer service suffers (selfish aren't I).....This is by far better than trying to use DocHawk, RepliGo or those other services that charge just as much with only mediocre support and not as many services. I normally don't write these types of messages, but their support really caught me off guard and I thought it would be helpful to share my experience....
Old 10-25-2006, 01:41 AM   #231
junior1790
CrackBerry Addict

Model: 9700
Carrier: AT&T

Just signed up today, ENZO is the man, over the top helpful.. great service guys. i was suspect of third party hosting but they have a flawless service, propers....
Old 10-25-2006, 01:37 PM   #232
exchangemymail
Thumbs Must Hurt

Default Thank You

Hey everyone!

I just wanted to thank you folks for the nice posts, it is very much appreciated. It is nice to see that our efforts are not overlooked.

I am thrilled to see you had good experiences with us at Exchange My Mail, your satisfaction with our customer service and overall service is our number one priority.

Thanks again very much for the kind words.

Best Regards -

Enzo Averaimo
Hosted Microsoft Exchange - Wireless Outlook Web Access Microsoft Exchange Hosting, Exchange Email Hosting

| Hosted Microsoft Exchange | Hosted BES | Hosted GoodLink | Office: 516.365.3661 X 15| Toll Free: 888.608.MAIL | System Status: 516.365.3661 Option 3 |
Support: 516-484-0077
Exchangemymail.com
GBESX.com
Old 10-26-2006, 10:12 PM   #233
soccermad

Model: 7290
Carrier: O2
Default EMM in the UK

HI

Can us UK residence subscribe to EMM ????

Soccermad
Old 10-27-2006, 01:57 PM   #234
exchangemymail
Thumbs Must Hurt

UK!!

Yes we service the UK and pretty much anywhere else in the world. Exchangemymail is a worldwide provider!
As long as you can subscribe to BES level data service from your carrier we can provide you that service to your device. And if all you are looking for is a Hosted Microsoft Exchange Mailbox, then all you need is access to the internet...

To my friends in the UK-
CHEERS!!

Best Regards -

Enzo Averaimo
Hosted Microsoft Exchange - Wireless Outlook Web Access Microsoft Exchange Hosting, Exchange Email Hosting

| Hosted Microsoft Exchange | Hosted BES | Hosted GoodLink | Office:
| 516.365.3661 X 15 | Toll Free: 888.608.MAIL | System Status: 516.365.3661
| Option 3 |
Exchangemymail.com
GBESX.com
Old 10-27-2006, 06:23 PM   #235
andyc0le

Model: 9000
Carrier: Vodafone UK
Default EMM in UK

To soccormad any anyone else in Uk thinking of this, I can HIGHLY recommend.

A blackberry is next to useless (IMO) unless fully synced wirelessly to exchange. I thought my handheld was good until I tried this, and have not looked back.

The service from EMM? I cannot say enough about it, seriously. I'm a hard man to please probably but the servie has been exceptional. A few tech problems I had were resolved personally by one of their guys - the thousands of miles makes NO difference to the service - NONE. You can either call them landline, skype them, messenger them or simply email. And people (real people!) answer the phone. They are MORE than helpful. I've dealt with Dave, Alan but mostly Enzo - incredible people, honestly ...it IS hard to believe customer service these days can be so good.

I had a very tricky problem which in the end was not an EMM problem but something to do with my UK hosting company ....the guys at EMM stuck with it and did work beyond the call of duty to get it resolved to my satisfaction.

The value for money is excellent also, and the user interface superb. Try the 30 days - I put money on you staying. I've tried no other hosted exchange solution but read these forums VERY carefully before commiting and thought that EMM couldnt be that good. Usually if it is too good to be true, it is.

NOT in this case. Happy to give further details or reassurance to any other potential UK user out there. For info, im in Uk with Vodafone as the carrier ...I have an 8700 but now we have 3 in the company, 7100, the 8700 and I have an 8100. All mailboxes configured and enterprises activated perfectly. It's just great.

Andy

Last edited by andyc0le; 10-27-2006 at 06:28 PM..
Old 11-02-2006, 04:40 PM   #236
exchangemymail
Thumbs Must Hurt

Andy,

Thanks for the Excellent reference!

Andy Cole is one of our longtime users with Exchange My Mail for BES and Exchange in the UK...

Andy I appreciate your kind words very much!

Best Regards

Enzo Averaimo

| Hosted Microsoft Exchange | Hosted BES | Hosted GoodLink | Office: 516.365.3661 | Toll Free: 888.608.MAIL | System Status: 516.365.3661 Option 3 |
Exchangemymail.com
GBESX.com
Old 11-02-2006, 06:08 PM   #237
Arkay

Model: 9000

I am on the verge of signing up with EMM (they're in LI and my office is in Manhattan) and have spoken with my current web hosting provider and they just need the MX information and then we're good to go.

Since the guys from EMM seem very quick to respond to questions, I'd appreciate a quick reply to the following:

- If I sign my company e-mail up with EMM, can I manage the users' boxes and information (e.g. when adding/deleting account, forwarding e-mail or auto reply) easily through an online management console?

- Is the Outlook web access easy to use for novice users? (My staff is not very tech savvy) And is access facilitated through a specific URL or through EMM's homepage?

- I am a minor gadget freak (like many others on this forum) and I am the only one in the office with a BB device so will sign up for the BES service. Whenever I change my device, do I need to call in to support at EMM to change the PIN and IMEI or is there an online management console (like RIM's BIS) to change the device identities at will?

Hope to get an answer soon! TIA.
Old 11-02-2006, 06:18 PM   #238
exchangemymail
Thumbs Must Hurt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkay
I am on the verge of signing up with EMM (they're in LI and my office is in Manhattan) and have spoken with my current web hosting provider and they just need the MX information and then we're good to go.

Since the guys from EMM seem very quick to respond to questions, I'd appreciate a quick reply to the following:

- If I sign my company e-mail up with EMM, can I manage the users' boxes and information (e.g. when adding/deleting account, forwarding e-mail or auto reply) easily through an online management console?

- Is the Outlook web access easy to use for novice users? (My staff is not very tech savvy) And is access facilitated through a specific URL or through EMM's homepage?

- I am a minor gadget freak (like many others on this forum) and I am the only one in the office with a BB device so will sign up for the BES service. Whenever I change my device, do I need to call in to support at EMM to change the PIN and IMEI or is there an online management console (like RIM's BIS) to change the device identities at will?

Hope to get an answer soon! TIA.
Quote:
Yes, if you sign up for our service you will be able to manage your account with our PEM control panel. It allows you to add and delete mailboxes, forwarding, change reply to email addresses, passwords adn much much more.

Quote:
OWA is very easy to utize for even the most novice user. It can be access both ways either through our control panel or a specific URL.

Quote:
To change your device simply email us or call us and we will halp make that change in a very short period of time. It will be a part of our control panel for user to access in the near future. We do respond pretty quickly to change requests as our other users can verify for you.

Best Regards -

Enzo Averaimo

| Hosted Microsoft Exchange | Hosted BES | Hosted GoodLink | Office:
| 516.365.3661 | Toll Free: 888.608.MAIL | System Status: 516.365.3661
| Option 3 |
Exchangemymail.com
GBESX.com
Old 11-24-2006, 05:21 PM   #239
alanbr

Model: 9700
Carrier: Claro Brazil
Default Big Problem with Exchange My Mail Service and Support

Hello all,

Just wanted to let you know that I have had a very bad experience with ExchangeMyMail. I started using their service around 2 months ago and everything worked perfectly. Setup was great and so was support. Then on last Wednesday (November 22) I noticed that my Calendar was only syncing one-way. That is, changes made to my Outlook Calendar would sync to my BlackBerry device, but changes made to my BlackBerry Calendar would not sync to Outlook. I contacted ExchangeMyMail support. They ended up finding out that there was a problem with their BES and implemented a fix. However, my problem remained. At the end of the day, I was told that the problem was probably with my device, and that I would have to wait until Monday to call RIM support. I knew the problem had nothing to do with my device, so I subscribed to Link2Exchange just to check. And everything is working perfectly. So today I had an online chat with EMM to let them know of this (actually I did this as a test because I have 30 days to request my money back from Link2Exchange...). To my surprise, I was told that the fix had to be reversed, so the problem indeed had nothing to do with my device, but EMM had no idea of when the fix would be implemented. What surprised me the most was their attitude: I suggested giving them 30 days to solve the issue, otherwise they would refund me the activation fees that I paid once for the lifetime and that now I would have to pay again to Link2Exchange due to EMM's fault. They said "No". I then asked if they could suspend momentarily my monthly fees while they waited for the fix because I would not be using their service. They answered "No". Last, I asked if I cancelled the service and then came back when the problem was solved if I would have to pay the activation fees again. They answered: "if after 7 days, yes". I do have a transcript of our chat. Since all we hear in the forums are great news about EMM, I thought I should share what I think is one of the most unfair policies that I have seen being practiced by a company. I paid for a service which they stopped delivering and I am not entitled to any refund. Hmmm, go figure. Just thought I should let you all know.

Alan
P.S.: Better check if your calendar is syncing two-ways with EMM's BES. You might be in the same boat as I am... Good luck!
Old 11-24-2006, 06:05 PM   #240
exchangemymail
Thumbs Must Hurt

Alan,

I am aware that we can not make every one of our customers happy every time, however I am sure you are aware after our numerous conversations that we certainly do make an effort to satisfy all of our customerxxx8217;s requests.

On Wednesday night (the night before our Thanksgiving holiday) I did have Alvin tell you that we can schedule a call to RIM with you to test or resolve the issue with you on Monday. That was with the limited information I had at that time. After some investigation and having our engineering team work thru the Holiday, I was able to determine and provide you with some additional information today.

Today 11/24/06 with more information from our engineering staff I was able to provide you with the information that the problem you are experiencing is related to our BES. I also made it clear to you that we have a fix to be implemented shortly.

I know you want an exact date and time for when the fix will be implemented however I can not be that specific at this time.
I assure you that the fix WILL BE implemented shortly. I just can not provide you with an EXACT DATE.

I know that Link2Exchangexxx8217;s website indicates a 30 money back guarantee on their Blackberry service, but no where does it indicate that they will refund the activation fees. I tried to verify this information with them today via telephone however no one is there to take my call, I got a voicemail prompt. Understandable since itxxx8217;s the day after Thanksgivingxxx8230;

Activation fees are licensing fees paid to RIM, and a fee collected by the Hosted Providers but paid directly to RIM. And while monthly service may be refundable, activation fees generally are not.

I will however, be glad to offer you a pro-rated credit for BES services from Wednesday until the fix is implemented.

It is our policy not to refund activation fees, our policy is clearly indicated on our website when signing up.

I did indicate to you that if you wished to cancel your service and then return I would waive the activation fee, I gave you a time frame of 1 week, which you did not seem to indicate was an issue for you. If you would like more time to come back I can offer you more time, but I was never asked about that.

We do offer the same thirty day trial period that is the norm in the industry.
I did tell you we have a fix planned and ready to go, I just do not have an exact time and date that my engineers plan to implement this fix.

I would like to help you, and I would like to try and satisfy each and every customer I have, that is the most important thing to us at Exchange My Mail.

If you have suggestions that are reasonable I am glad to work with you.

We are here (even though itxxx8217;s a holiday weekend) and we are glad to speak with you further.

Alan if you wish to contact me back my direct extension is 15, if you wish to live chat with me from our website, and I happen to not pick up, just tell the representative that does answer the chat that youxxx8217;d like to speak with me and they will transfer your chat to my desk.

Thank you

Enzo Averaimo
Exchangemymail.com
GBESX.com

Last edited by exchangemymail; 11-24-2006 at 06:11 PM..
Closed Thread