Old 11-30-2011, 03:52 PM   #1
mfin

Model: 9900
PIN: N/A
Carrier: Vodafone UK
Default 9900 and BMW e46 Bluetooth Car Kit

Please Login to Remove!

Just got a 9900.

My 9700 I had previously worked fine with my BMW e46's manufacturer fitted BMW Bluetooth Car Kit. It worked on all the increments of OS5 and OS6 no problem at all, perfect.

Now my 9900 ...Ive paired it, it says paired successfully, but if I go to make a call I can see the counter of the connected call on my 9900 screen but the sound doesnt come out of the car kit (or from the blackberry's speaker) ...the sound just seems to go nowhere. Then I hang up the call. Then the BB comes up with a bluetooth message saying Connection to BMW xxx failed.... then after a second or two it says "connected to BMW xxxx successfully'.

I HAVE made one successful call through it, so it CAN work, but 20 or so other times it has not worked at all. Pretty much unusable.

I know what Im doing pretty much with these things so this has got me a bit wound up.

Is it not going to work??? Ive tried all the options. Are there any OS updates imminent for the 9900 before I throw it at the wall really hard.

Cheers for any help
Closed Thread