Closed Thread

Old 03-23-2012, 12:52 PM   #1
mcomms

Model: 8100
Carrier: Vodafone UK
Default BlackBerry Calendar to iPad/Hotmail

Please Login to Remove!

Hi -

I've got a new iPad3, but I still use my Torch as my mobile.

The problem I'm having is that I'm unable to get my calendar entries on my BlackBerry Calendar to synch over to my iPad Calendar.

My hotmail account is setup on my Torch and on my iPad - but it's not pull over what is entered into my BB Calendar over to hotmail - so therefore doesn't pull onto the iPad either

I had read advice to synch using Microsoft Outlook (enter hotmail details again onto there). Then it could synch with the BB and all would connect up. However this didn't work either! Hotmail is updating, but it appears the data entered directly into the BB Calendar is not going to Hotmail - just sitting on the device

So how do I get all the dots to connect! I don't want to ditch my BB for an iPhone - as I know this will then definitely work. There must be a way around this to keep my Torch going?!

HELP!!!!!
Old 03-23-2012, 12:59 PM   #2
Dubdub
Appleinator

Model: App6+
PIN: Ask
Carrier: ATT & Verizon
Default Re: BlackBerry Calendar to iPad/Hotmail

Use Google calendar. Set up a Google calendar, sync the BB to it, then sync the iPad.

Another option is d/l Deja Office to iPad an use CompanionLink on both iPad and BB to sync with Outlook

-->>Stinsonddog's Tip Site!

-->>Twitter

If someone helps, tell them by clicking the Thanks button.!!
Closed Thread

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off