JackG058
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: 8330
PIN: ney for your thoughts
Carrier: Sprint

Please Login to Remove!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ncbnetworks View Post
Both you and your executives could easily use your BB's by installing NotifySync. There is no logic to denying you the use of a BB if your system is running an ActiveSync supported email/PIM server. You don't mention what mail server your company is running but it is usually Exchange. If you can find out your ActiveSync server name or IP, then you could easily directly and securely connect any BB to your mail system and enjoy full bi-directional syncronisation of email, calendar, contacts and tasks and even access the companies main LDAP supported contact list usings "remote lookup".

Check it out NotifySync Activesync for the BlackBerry Free trials available
So does NotifySync support the private user as does AstraSync? I use the mail2web email service, and already pay $4.95 a month for ActiveSync support. I don't want to pay $15 a month for their BlackBerry sync support (which I believe will convert me to a BES service instead of BIS which I have). I have tried AstraSync and it seems to work fine, but I have read that NotifySync is more robust, but it supports only companies, not individuals, as does AstraSync. True or false? I've downloaded and installed NotifySync and am waiting to hear back as to a trial account.
Old 05-14-2009, 09:33 PM   #42
vliou
Platinum Sponsor

Model: 9700
Carrier: Telus

To the individual who mentioned BES Express, to those interested, it has been discontinued....just a FYI
Old 05-15-2009, 09:49 AM   #43
ncbnetworks
Knows Where the Search Button Is

Model: 9000
PIN: 220880d4e
Carrier: Rogers
Default New consumer e-store for purchasing NotifySync

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackG058 View Post
So does NotifySync support the private user as does AstraSync? I use the mail2web email service, and already pay $4.95 a month for ActiveSync support. I don't want to pay $15 a month for their BlackBerry sync support (which I believe will convert me to a BES service instead of BIS which I have). I have tried AstraSync and it seems to work fine, but I have read that NotifySync is more robust, but it supports only companies, not individuals, as does AstraSync. True or false? I've downloaded and installed NotifySync and am waiting to hear back as to a trial account.
False. Notify Technology will sell NotifySync as a single seat for $120 USD first year with 25% ongoing support & maintenance fees. Their new e-store for online purchasing goes live next week! Wed. or Thurs. you'll be able to buy online with a credit card...just like those other guys! v4.7 due this summer will blow the market away with new device management functionality. You'll be able to upgrade for free when it becomes available. Don't forget they also offer live-agent support between 8:00 a.m. and 9:00 p.m. EST.

You can use a BIS or open TCP plan from your carrier and smart users are finding it easy to use only Wi-Fi. AT&T has over 20,000 free Wi-Fi hotspots around the US and the numbers of free Wi-Fi access points are growing every day.

Switch to NotifySync and save a bundle!

Last edited by ncbnetworks; 05-15-2009 at 09:53 AM.. Reason: update to accuracy
Closed Thread