Closed Thread

Old 09-21-2012, 09:54 AM   #1
Shaokotan

Model: 8310
PIN: N/A
Carrier: ATT
Unhappy SMS & voicemail

Please Login to Remove!

I have a BB 8310 and ATT as the service provider. I want to set up my phone to give me an alert when I receive a voicemail messages manual indicates the same alert tone is used for both SMS & voicemail. However, I get an SMS I get an alert but I do not with voicemail. Why am I not getting it for both? How do I fix it?

I would prefer to separate the alert for SMS and Voicemail with each having a different tone.
I have been searching the internet and found nothing that works. One web site said to upgrade my Blackberry 8310Desktop software to version 6 or higher. The 8310 model can only use 4.5 or lower. Another said to change it under profiles by selecting voicemail, but that is not an option.

I have spent hour and hours and nothing had worked. If anyone has figures out please help!

Thank you.
Old 09-21-2012, 11:22 AM   #2
Motorcycle Mama
BlackBerry Master

Model: 9930
PIN: N/A
Carrier: Verizon
Default Re: SMS & voicemail

Please don't start a new thread for the same thing as you already have a thread going.
Closed Thread

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off