Closed Thread

Old 07-18-2009, 10:09 PM   #1
japh_elin

Model: 8900
PIN: N/A
Carrier: XL
Question Download big file from rapidshare on BB

Please Login to Remove!

Hi all, thank's for viewing and helping...
I think everyone have downloaded big file using computer but sometimes using a notebook is not solution
It's so complicated, we need a modem or in wifi area. It's not simple, so complicated. . So We know BB is one solution.
But when I download such abig file, 100 mb. BB could not download it..." Error" it says
I have 2 gb ext.memory, 1.5gb of free. Everyime I download using media card not the internal memory. M
y internal memory is totally free.. I download from rapidshare.

N.b: I have success to download 25 mb ebook from rapidshare on BB browser, and sometimetimes from other file hosting
I have try using online spliter but it need a premium accont if I download big files from rapidshare. Can anyone help me to solve this problem...
Old 07-18-2009, 10:31 PM   #2
John Clark
BBF Moderator

Model: Z30
PIN: s & needles
Carrier: AT&T

Typically the carriers restrict the size of the download. The BB is not really a solution to your problem.
Old 07-19-2009, 02:52 AM   #3
dankarlinski
BlackBerry Master

Model: 1
Carrier: 1

Wirelessly posted (White and Nerdy)

This is true. You also may try another browser like bolt or opera. However, this may or may not work. And as JC said, that's not the purpose of the berry and isn't the best bet if all you are looking to do is download large files
Old 07-21-2009, 10:37 AM   #4
japh_elin

Carrier: XL

I don't think so... Coz operamini and even bolt browser couldnot support java enable so I can't download from rapidshare.
N,b; I have no premium account. So I have to wait for the time. And If I am using an ordinary server to download something, opera always show failed.
I am frustating using this blackberry. I regret buting this blackberry sooooo much... With 450 usd (in Indonesia it costs that) I can buy abetter gadget like windowsm
Blackberry so sucked... Can't become a modemN if can, there's additional charge. Suck BB!!!
Old 07-22-2009, 05:12 AM   #5
Dazza1976
Thumbs Must Hurt

Carrier: Orange UK

Quote:
Originally Posted by japh_elin View Post
I don't think so... Coz operamini and even bolt browser couldnot support java enable so I can't download from rapidshare.
N,b; I have no premium account. So I have to wait for the time. And If I am using an ordinary server to download something, opera always show failed.
I am frustating using this blackberry. I regret buting this blackberry sooooo much... With 450 usd (in Indonesia it costs that) I can buy abetter gadget like windowsm
Blackberry so sucked... Can't become a modemN if can, there's additional charge. Suck BB!!!
Sounds like you have simply bought the wrong tool for a certain job. If that's the case this is your fault not the BB's.
Old 07-22-2009, 07:58 AM   #6
slo
Knows Where the Search Button Is

PIN: 24b423ce
Carrier: tmobile

Wirelessly posted

Yeah even some pc's have probs dl files like that more so a phone
Closed Thread