Old 09-25-2008, 03:13 PM   #21
ifonline
Magic Bananas

Model: iP4S
Carrier: Verizon

Please Login to Remove!

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxaarraa View Post
cough * squid * cough cough... You know how safety G E A R is spelt? When you crash your fruit blender, tell us and we'll help you get a real mosicle.

God, I haven't engaged in pointless Interweb flaming in so long.....
And you are who? You know me from where? You have come to the conclusion that I am an unsafe rider by the bike that I ride? Wow! You really are amazing. And shallow.

Pointless is right.

Semper Fi 3/2/2
"Wow" is now overused. Therefore, I will use "Magic bananas" instead.
Old 09-26-2008, 12:03 AM   #22
xxaarraa
Talking BlackBerry Encyclopedia

Model: 8300
Carrier: The New Cingular

Quote:
Originally Posted by ifonline View Post
And you are who? You know me from where? You have come to the conclusion that I am an unsafe rider by the bike that I ride? Wow! You really are amazing. And shallow.

Pointless is right.
Lighten up man I was baiting you I ride too (BMW F650) Keep the shiny side up!
Old 09-26-2008, 06:03 PM   #23
ifonline
Magic Bananas

Quote:
Lighten up man I was baiting you I ride too (BMW F650) Keep the shiny side up!
Fair enough, but I am always feeling like I have to defend my ride choice because of the stupid actions of others. Sorry...

Semper Fi 3/2/2
Old 09-27-2008, 12:26 AM   #24
xxaarraa

Quote:
Fair enough, but I am always feeling like I have to defend my ride choice because of the stupid actions of others. Sorry...
Comes with riding a boyracer. You may be the most sensible rider but if you want to be taken seriously, get a serious bike. A full three quarters of all gixxers crach within 6 months of purchase. And its always worth a smile to see one being ridden by a teenage unit in flip flops and a wife beater.
Old 09-27-2008, 07:24 AM   #25
ifonline
Magic Bananas

Quote:
Comes with riding a boyracer. You may be the most sensible rider but if you want to be taken seriously, get a serious bike. A full three quarters of all gixxers crach within 6 months of purchase. And its always worth a smile to see one being ridden by a teenage unit in flip flops and a wife beater.
Don't know where you get your stats from, but I'm sorry you feel this way. I'll keep the bike, however, and just say thanks for your concern. You can drop the insulting tone, though, as it's not necessary.

I have seen plenty of people ride motorcycles in t-shirts and tennis shoes, and they're riding all types of bikes, such as HDs, GSX-Rs, and yes, even BMWs. Your narrow minded view of those of us that ride supersports is nauseating. All motorcycles are capable of being operated by idiots.

But hey... you enjoy your bike. I'll definitely enjoy mine.

Semper Fi 3/2/2
Old 09-27-2008, 08:02 AM   #26
Daxx
Knows Where the Search Button Is

Model: Bold
PIN: N/A
Carrier: Vodafone

I had to wait 2 and half weeks, got mine 2 days ago and well it was WELL worth the wait.
Old 09-27-2008, 09:11 AM   #27
ifonline
Magic Bananas

Quote:
Originally Posted by alastairhm View Post
I had to wait 2 and half weeks, got mine 2 days ago and well it was WELL worth the wait.
That's what I'm hoping for... It's frustrating as I'm on AT&T and am trying to wait for the AT&T branded Bold, but then I suppose realistically AT&T never actually released a date for availability.

Enjoy the new phone. For now, I guess I'll just enjoy it through everyone else's experiences!

Semper Fi 3/2/2
Old 09-27-2008, 10:13 AM   #28
xxaarraa

Quote:
Don't know where you get your stats from, but I'm sorry you feel this way. I'll keep the bike, however, and just say thanks for your concern. You can drop the insulting tone, though, as it's not necessary.

I have seen plenty of people ride motorcycles in t-shirts and tennis shoes, and they're riding all types of bikes, such as HDs, GSX-Rs, and yes, even BMWs. Your narrow minded view of those of us that ride supersports is nauseating. All motorcycles are capable of being operated by idiots.

But hey... you enjoy your bike. I'll definitely enjoy mine.
I get my stats from the insurance companies. Dude, hardley riders are one level below squids on the motorcycle rider evolutionary diagram, so let's not even go there for a benchmark.

I have no reason to insult a fellow rider, I am saying it like it is. A large portion of high powered Japanese sport bikes are ridden by teenagers or twenty somethings who have no ability to harness all the power and have no appreciation for safety gear. There is a reason they are called crotch rockets and the riders are called squids. Don't hate me, its the price you pay for the company you keep. I should know, I had the gixxer of the car world (Acura RSX Type S) and while I loved the car, not a day went by when I was embarrassed by the kids who drove it.

If you are one of the rare ones on a crotch rocket with a Santiago suit, boots and a proper helmet, good for you man. They are great bikes if you know what the heck you are doing.
Old 09-27-2008, 12:29 PM   #29
foner

Model: 9700
PIN: 2 something...
Carrier: Rogers

Wasn't this a thread about the guy's phone?
Old 09-27-2008, 12:53 PM   #30
xxDruMMer BoYxx
CrackBerry Addict

Model: 9630
PIN: PM and Ask
Carrier: VZW
Default Anybody heard anything new?

Quote:
Originally Posted by foner View Post
Wasn't this a thread about the guy's phone?
Yah let's stick to talking about the phone.....so has anybody heard anything new about when the BOLD will be released in the US? I haven't heard anything in like a week and a half ever since BoYGenius said that it was schedule for November release. Which by the way, probably along with others, I cried out why!!! Lol....so yah, anything new man, I'm getting tired of my slow pearl and it keeps dropping calls and I want to switch over to AT&T and I don't want to buy an unlocked phone from some guy in Canada telling me its gonna cost me 750, 100 dollars which is his time and effort shipping it out and stuff. Lololol...full of crap....

EnJOYing my TOUR!!!

Last edited by xxDruMMer BoYxx; 09-27-2008 at 01:01 PM..
Old 09-27-2008, 05:51 PM   #31
jgudnas
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: 9800
PIN: where do i find that again.?

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxDruMMer BoYxx View Post
Yah let's stick to talking about the phone.....so has anybody heard anything new about when the BOLD will be released in the US? I haven't heard anything in like a week and a half ever since BoYGenius said that it was schedule for November release. Which by the way, probably along with others, I cried out why!!! Lol....so yah, anything new man, I'm getting tired of my slow pearl and it keeps dropping calls and I want to switch over to AT&T and I don't want to buy an unlocked phone from some guy in Canada telling me its gonna cost me 750, 100 dollars which is his time and effort shipping it out and stuff. Lololol...full of crap....
Well thats your choice. If you want a phone before its released, it generally costs more than its worth. You dont want to buy from me thats fine, there are many more out there who also sell them. But yea, i want to make a profit as much as the next person, i just happen to be in the right place (canada) at the right time (not released in usa yet..) To clarify, i actually only profit about $50.. but im sure if our positions were reversed, you wouldnt want to make any money at all, and just sell at cost. (and i am only charging 725 now, have stock, and ship overnight..)
Cheers.
Old 09-27-2008, 11:01 PM   #32
xxDruMMer BoYxx
CrackBerry Addict

Model: 9630
PIN: PM and Ask
Carrier: VZW
Default Sorry for the confusion

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgudnas View Post
Well thats your choice. If you want a phone before its released, it generally costs more than its worth. You dont want to buy from me thats fine, there are many more out there who also sell them. But yea, i want to make a profit as much as the next person, i just happen to be in the right place (canada) at the right time (not released in usa yet..) To clarify, i actually only profit about $50.. but im sure if our positions were reversed, you wouldnt want to make any money at all, and just sell at cost. (and i am only charging 725 now, have stock, and ship overnight..)
Cheers.

Well first, id like to bring it to your attention that, you are not the only person who was trying to make me an offer. So that should give you a hint why my adding and subtracting of "your" profit was off...Im sorry if you felt i was offending you or calling you out if i may, but for your sake.....Hey everybody, i wasnt talking about Jgudnas, he is a nice guy, replied to me fast, and he is honest."

Really Jgudnas, it wasnt you man, somebody else offered me 750 with a 100 dollar profit crap....believe me, i would have bought from you if that was the case...

EnJOYing my TOUR!!!
Old 09-28-2008, 07:28 AM   #33
dankarlinski
BlackBerry Master

Model: 1
Carrier: 1

Wirelessly posted (8130 Pearl (Sprint))

Are we talking about motorcycles, waiting for the phone, or did this turn into the buy/sell/trade?? I'm lost....

Anyways. I'm waiting too. Switched from sprint for the bold... Still waiting with my curve on 4.5

I wouldnt/wont buy one from anyone but att. I'm gunna load it up with insurance because that's NOT the phone to lose/drop/whatever.

And I'm actually interested in buying a motorcycle instead of my car to save on gas and such. It costs a lot going to school and back everyday and my grand am is a gas guzzler
Old 09-28-2008, 09:30 AM   #34
9thline
Knows Where the Search Button Is

Model: 8310
PIN: N/A

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLAWS View Post
its come a point where its almost like I dont want it simply because they made us wait soo long and all these other products have come or are coming out and its like whats the point.
I waited a month, went through a bunch of BS from Rogers and now that I have it, I can't figure out what the buzz is all about. Certainly an improvement from the Curve but not significantly IMHO and definitely not worth the $400 and restarting my 3 year plan. I may just return it (unless any of you want mine for $600! )
Old 09-28-2008, 09:49 AM   #35
holden
BlackBerry Extraordinaire

Model: 9700
PIN: TOFJAGER
Carrier: Cingular-AT&T-Verizon-Nextel

Quote:
That's what I'm hoping for... It's frustrating as I'm on AT&T and am trying to wait for the AT&T branded Bold, but then I suppose realistically AT&T never actually released a date for availability.

Enjoy the new phone. For now, I guess I'll just enjoy it through everyone else's experiences!
Quote:
Its like that really hot girl that you want to date, but she just wants to be "friends"....and you wait, and wait etc. til finally you decide that you don't care anymore, and you date some other girl that you like. Then that original girl immediately wants to date you
Ha ha ha... (I like the hot girl but think I will go for her girlfriend - Javelin) I guess this sums it up for a lot of us At&t users. And, we can't buy Rodgers or now from Mexico due to our corporate policy - Ack. (and I am one of the admins) This is classic At&t at work folks...
Closed Thread