BlackBerry Forums Support Community

Closed Thread

Old 08-01-2008, 07:47 PM   #1
MrUlukai
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: 9700
PIN: 2203551
Carrier: TMO
Thumbs up New! J2A Pro - Convert Jar to Cod Easily!

Please Login to Remove!

Hey everyone,

It's been a year since I first released Jar to Alx 1.0, my free program which made converting jar files to cod a little more easy despite the minor errors. Now with over 50,000+ downloads of J2A, I've decided to totally redesign its engine, look, and add some well needed functions to hopefully produce the fastest and most efficient jar conversion software on the the web. I present to you J2A Pro. Although this software isn't free like its predecessor, I guarantee it to be worth the $14.99 you'll spend. With its new features such as Drag and Drop Conversion, Folder Conversion, and .Zip Conversion, you will be formatting files for your Blackberry even faster than ever. Let J2A Pro do the work as all you must do is select an output folder, and the file/folder you want to convert. You'll certainly open your Blackberry up to the 10,000+ jar applications available.

But you all can be the judge, try out the demo free at:
BSCreations! - J2A Pro

2.3mb Zip File.
And be sure to purchase if you wish to get the most applications possible for your Blackberry.

Enjoy,
Brandon.

You must have the Blackberry JDE installed for J2A Pro to function correctly. Download it free from BlackBerry - BlackBerry Developer Program | BlackBerry Java Development Environment Downloads

More Features:
Single Conversion Mode: Browse your hard drive for a single .jar file to convert.
Use this mode when the .jar you wish to convert is not easily accessible for drag and drop conversion.

Multiple Conversion Mode: Browse your hard drive for multiple .jar files to convert.
Use this mode when the .jars you wish to convert are not easily accessible for drag and drop conversion.

Folder Conversion Mode: Browse your hard drive for an entire folder of Jars to convert.
Use this mode when there are many .jars in the folder you wish to convert.

Zip Folder Conversion Mode: Browse your hard drive for a zip folder of Jars to convert.
Use this mode when you have a zip full of .jars.

Drag and Drop Conversion Mode: Drag and Drop jar files onto this window to convert them.

Exclusive Pro Features:

Automatic Jad Creation.

Automatic Jar Renaming (For Compatibility)

Automatic Blackberry JDE Detection

10 Second Average Conversion*

Easy Batch Conversions

Zip Conversion, Folder Conversion, Drag and Drop Conversion

Error Detection and Report

* After many tests, most files convert in less than 12 seconds. 10 seconds on average.
Old 08-03-2008, 04:06 PM   #2
MrUlukai
Thumbs Must Hurt

Jar conversion with J2A is most efficient for: those who have older Blackberrys, those who do not have an SDCard and/or Data Plan, those who download free mobile games and applications zip packs, those who want to share converted games with others, those who want the most out of their Blackberry.

My recent test of J2A Pro show that in a conversion of 116 jar files, 90 files (77%) were successfully converted. In a total time of 20 minutes.

Old 08-07-2008, 04:20 PM   #3
MrUlukai
Thumbs Must Hurt

It really is a great program.

There's now a video available so you can see some of the new features and see how easy it is to convert 100 Jars at once!

Goto BSCreations! - J2A Pro to view the vid. =D
Old 08-19-2008, 11:52 AM   #4
ChestR_MolestR
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: 9800
Carrier: Rogers

I bought it and i love it. with 10 000 plus jars this made it soooo simple
Old 08-20-2008, 08:00 PM   #5
MrUlukai
Thumbs Must Hurt

Thumbs up

Glad you find J2A useful! Ive converted many also. Remember to use the Device Simular that the Blackberry JDE provides to test your games to make sure they work.
Closed Thread