Closed Thread

Old 04-07-2008, 04:45 AM   #21
someonexh
CrackBerry Addict

Model: 9530
PIN: N/A
Carrier: Verizon

Please Login to Remove!

Good luck on that. :( Try sending them a PM.
Old 04-07-2008, 04:53 AM   #22
Ulukia
Talking BlackBerry Encyclopedia

Model: 8900
PIN: WYSIWYG
Carrier: T-Mobile
Thumbs up

Excellent idea, thanks. Doing that now.
Old 04-07-2008, 09:35 AM   #23
NeptuneIT
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: 9000
Carrier: AT&T

Quote:
Originally Posted by someonexh View Post
Nice I was stuck on aramor for a long time then found the stupid cave I was supposed to go in. I have dominiated using aramor the entire game and now I am getting my butt kicked in this new dungeon. :/
I may be where you were at this point! I just went to Solum. I have explored the areas outside of Solum and it seems that everywhere I go it says "you can't pass here". Is this where you got stuck? If so, where did you find the next dungeon?

P.S. Have you finished Reah yet?
Old 04-07-2008, 10:37 AM   #24
someonexh
CrackBerry Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeptuneIT View Post
I may be where you were at this point! I just went to Solum. I have explored the areas outside of Solum and it seems that everywhere I go it says "you can't pass here". Is this where you got stuck? If so, where did you find the next dungeon?

P.S. Have you finished Reah yet?
Pretty sure thats where I was. You have to find your way into the ICE dungeon which I think is above Bostro(sp). You go up and to the right from one of the towns :( If you really get stuck I will try to find it for you.

I have not finished her yet, I am in a dungeon and it's pretty hard. I am trying to play it a bit slower now so I don't finish the whole game :(
Old 04-07-2008, 10:41 AM   #25
NeptuneIT
Thumbs Must Hurt

Quote:
I am trying to play it a bit slower now so I don't finish the whole game :(
lol...i know what you mean! that's the problem with RPGs like this. They're so much fun but then once it's over there isn't too much replayability (if that is a word)
Old 04-07-2008, 10:43 AM   #26
someonexh
CrackBerry Addict

Yep :(. Once I am finished... well I am finished. I still don't get why they only have like 44% complete on the characters that are done GREAT game though.
Old 04-16-2008, 02:24 PM   #27
Soijiro

Model: 7100T
Default stuck!

Quote:
Nice I was stuck on aramor for a long time then found the stupid cave I was supposed to go in. I have dominiated using aramor the entire game and now I am getting my butt kicked in this new dungeon. :/
yo! how do i enter this dungeon? is it in central mountains? please tell me i really need some help =)
Old 04-17-2008, 04:13 AM   #28
someonexh
CrackBerry Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soijiro View Post
yo! how do i enter this dungeon? is it in central mountains? please tell me i really need some help =)
you have to enter the entrance that is on the left. In order to do that you have to go all the way around and come from bosto I think. Up and to the right you will be able to enter from that side.
Old 04-17-2008, 07:12 AM   #29
NeptuneIT
Thumbs Must Hurt

Quote:
you have to enter the entrance that is on the left. In order to do that you have to go all the way around and come from bosto I think. Up and to the right you will be able to enter from that side.
Also, before this passage is open you have to talk to someone in Solum. I can't remember who but that was what I had such a problem with - I knew I was going the way someonexh had described but it still wouldn't let me through. I had to talk to folks back in solum before it let me in.
Closed Thread