Closed Thread

Old 03-02-2005, 08:22 AM   #1
blkberryboy
BlackBerry Extraordinaire

Model: Repl.
Carrier: Cingular/ATT
Default 7100's vs 7700-New Kid vs The Classic

Please Login to Remove!

Other than IM, is there a real advantage to the 7100 series? I know the keyboard is different and adaptable (yes I've used it and like it) as well as Bluetooth, but I do love the classic look and feel of the "regular" BB's. But is there any real advantage to either one?
Old 03-02-2005, 08:51 AM   #2
finch
Retired BBF Moderator

Model: N/A
Carrier: N/A
Default Re: 7100's vs 7700-New Kid vs The Classic

Quote:
Originally Posted by blkberryboy
Other than IM, is there a real advantage to the 7100 series? I know the keyboard is different and adaptable (yes I've used it and like it) as well as Bluetooth, but I do love the classic look and feel of the "regular" BB's. But is there any real advantage to either one?
Bluetooth and an additional 16MB is a nice add to start with. If your looking for a great phone that does email then you can't go wrong with the 7100, if you require an excellent device that does email and has a phone stick to the 77xx series.
Closed Thread