BlackBerry Forums Support Community

Closed Thread

Old 07-22-2009, 12:28 AM   #1
360Modworkz
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: 9000
PIN: 24A8692E
Carrier: AT&T
Default Desktop Manager, No sync or app connection.

Please Login to Remove!

Hey guys, been a while. Anyway, my DM freaked on me tonight (version 4.2.2.12, March 2007), yeah, old right? My 8300 is running OS 4.5.0.124, platform 2.7.0.92, which makes my phone EXTREMELY slow in the way of processing...so, I was going to update my OS tonight and add a few apps; that was, until, I came across this in DM:

When Syncing, which it does automatically, pops the error "No applications designed for synchronization." Now this doesn't bother me TOO much really, but that brings up the main problem.

When using the app loader, it connects to my phone, does its loading, then displays on the app list "The Blackberry Desktop Software does not have Blackberry Device Software for the device that you have connected to the computer. Contact your wireless service provider or system administrator."

So, it won't let me even use the app manager and I'm stuck with what's on my phone right now. Any help?

Also, when I updated to the OS I have now, it started running very slow, so I removed as many apps as I could, and is what I assume is causing the sync error. I also took thought to updating my desktop manager, thinking that would solve the app manager problem, but I haven't done that yet. A "go ahead" from someone with more knowledge would be best, thanks.

Joe
Old 07-22-2009, 08:43 AM   #2
takeshi
BlackBerry Mensa

Model: 8310
Carrier: at&t

Quote:
Originally Posted by 360Modworkz View Post
When using the app loader, it connects to my phone, does its loading, then displays on the app list "The Blackberry Desktop Software does not have Blackberry Device Software for the device that you have connected to the computer. Contact your wireless service provider or system administrator."
Do you have an OS for your BB installed on your PC?
Application Loader Error - BlackBerryFAQ

As for your other issue -- were you syncing to something already or were you going to set up sync?

Last edited by takeshi; 07-22-2009 at 08:45 AM..
Closed Thread