exchangemymail
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: 8830
Carrier: AT&T
Arrow

Please Login to Remove!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kay
Here Here Doubleshot. I too am frustrated with Citynet being down for about 24 hours now. Thinking very seriously about switching.... :/
Kay - Looks like doubleshot signed up last night for our service. We would love to have you along as well. If you do decide to signup, please make a note in the comments field as to the BlackBerry Forums discount..
Support: 516-484-0077
Exchangemymail.com
GBESX.com
Old 10-02-2005, 04:55 PM   #22
amassere
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: 8700
Carrier: Rogers

HOLLY MOLLY!!!! INCREDIBLE..THESE GUYS ARE AWESOME..DAVE, PAUL..the whole team there..i was having some troubles at home..with the setup i had..and these guys helped me out so well..EVEN ON A SUNDAY..DAVE WAS TRYING TO HELP OUT!!!
INCREDIBLE....the product is the same everywhere..the service is whats important!!!!!
AND THIS IS IT!!!
Old 10-07-2005, 08:37 AM   #23
exchangemymail
Thumbs Must Hurt

Cool

Thank you for the kind words..! We appreciate all of the great comments made about our company on this forum. We strive to be the best at what we do, and it's nice to hear that people are getting the service that they deserve, and pay for..

Thanks again -

Quote:
Originally Posted by amassere
HOLLY MOLLY!!!! INCREDIBLE..THESE GUYS ARE AWESOME..DAVE, PAUL..the whole team there..i was having some troubles at home..with the setup i had..and these guys helped me out so well..EVEN ON A SUNDAY..DAVE WAS TRYING TO HELP OUT!!!
INCREDIBLE....the product is the same everywhere..the service is whats important!!!!!
AND THIS IS IT!!!
Exchangemymail.com
GBESX.com
Old 10-08-2005, 10:52 AM   #24
neutral
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: Cu/Bo
Carrier: Verizon/AT&T

I would like to add that at 12:00am last night, Dave was still answering my emails within minutes. Excellent support.
Old 10-15-2005, 05:31 PM   #25
gowithscott

Model: 8300
Carrier: The New AT&T

I recently signed up. There was a small problem getting me started but guess what? Dave was working into the late hours and on a Saturday to get things fixed. Even after I told him it wasn't mission critical for me to get anything going since I was laying groundwork for the future he refused to stop working on things. WOW!

I looked at other exchange hosting companies and almost went with a competitor. After reading the great comments on this BB about this company I decided to give them my business. Boy and I glad I did. I highly doubt I would get this type of service anywhere else!

If Dave's boss is reading this....you need to give him a raise!

Scott
Old 10-15-2005, 07:20 PM   #26
exchangemymail
Thumbs Must Hurt

Neutral - No rest for the weary

Scott - Sorry it took us a while to get you setup, but we got you going

Thanks for the great comments, and we are glad you selected Exchangemymail.com to host your e-mail solutions. I got your e-mail about waiting for the Blackberry 8700, and i agree - I want one too...

G'Night all -
Dave
Exchangemymail.com
GBESX.com
Old 10-17-2005, 10:39 AM   #27
genesislogic
Knows Where the Search Button Is

Model: 7520
Carrier: Nextel

I have a question; a competitor offers 200 MB of aggregated disk space per mailbox for the same $9.95 per month. Is there any plans to up the disk space offering in the near future? My Outlook pst file is huge, almost 2 gigabytes and I dislike seeing two sets of calendar contact and task folders and so-on if I keep my hosted email seperate from my older email and sub-folders by clients and such.
Old 10-17-2005, 11:43 AM   #28
exchangemymail
Thumbs Must Hurt

Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by genesislogic
I have a question; a competitor offers 200 MB of aggregated disk space per mailbox for the same $9.95 per month. Is there any plans to up the disk space offering in the near future? My Outlook pst file is huge, almost 2 gigabytes and I dislike seeing two sets of calendar contact and task folders and so-on if I keep my hosted email seperate from my older email and sub-folders by clients and such.
genesislogic - As of right now there are no plans. Who knows what the future holds though

If you have a 2GIG file, than an extra 100MB of space isn't going to do much for you anyway. You need to look into other options, such as e-mail archiving either on your own, or as an additional service. We will be launching such a service in the near future.

With this new Archiving solution, mail will be saved on a seperate server, and so it will save on your mailbox space, however there will be a charge for storage on the archive server.

The mail can be restored in minutes if needed by you. No need to call us if you accidently deleted an important e-mail. You can use the archive server to search for and restore that lost/deleted e-mail.

I hope this helps..
Exchangemymail.com
GBESX.com
Old 10-19-2005, 10:08 PM   #29
genesislogic

Carrier: Nextel

Dear Dave (and all others)

THANK YOU for your excellent service. I "converted" yesterday and signed up to ExchangeMyMail.com and got an excellent walk-through from the team, got some help with getting my 7520 onto their BES, modding my Outlook, and yes, it must have been after 2am and I had a question with a quirky thing happening and I emailed tech support... not 5 minutes later, Dave sent me back an email and helped with it. True to form, everything works flawlessly.

If you're wondering about the benefits of a BES server, let me tell you: email delivery to your blackberry is INSTANTANEOUS, and theres nothing like being able to wirelessly sync your calendar, tasks, notes, and contacts. Its amazing and well worth the money if you are a heavy user of mail and contacts and calendaring.

Kudos to you guys at ExchangeMyMail.com -- well well done. I was thinking of signing up with a competitor, but your service is right on the money. Thanks,

Daniel R
a happy customer
Old 11-04-2005, 02:31 PM   #30
arco

Model: 7100g

ExchangeMyMail is a great service - easy to use and setup - it is working great for email and Blackberry BES service.

Prior to EMM, I had an account with Link2exchange. What a waste of time. Their service was terrible. Here's some of the problems I had:
- L2E's setup was awful - poor documentation & poorly qualified service staff
- it took a week to get basic BB service running with L2E
- after that, L2E service never worked properly
- it often took 2 hours for a message to get delivered
- they couldn't get the "reply-to" field correct - it displayed an X.500 style address
- they lost an entire day's worth of email - and they couldn't figure out why

By contrast - EMM has been spectacular. Setup took an hour or so. Flawless service since then. Give EMM a try!

Another happy customer.
Old 11-05-2005, 09:50 PM   #31
corporate
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: 8300
Carrier: Rogers

I just signed up myself, and other than getting my domain redirected I am well on track to being a very happy camper

Edit: An update - due to some, shall we say, communication issues with those in charge of my domain management, I had to switch which service option I was using with EMM. It took me all of maybe 5 minutes (this is real time, folks) to get this accomplished via email.

I was floored, to say the least. Saying their service is excellent is an understatement.

Last edited by corporate; 11-07-2005 at 03:19 PM.. Reason: virulence!
Old 11-07-2005, 09:49 AM   #32
Kay

Model: 8703e
Carrier: Bell Mobility

Allwireless, My Hosted BES is raising their price for those who access emails using Outlook 2003 to $15/month. This is the same provider who I posted about a few posts ago in this thread... Do you have any limitations regarding Outlook 2003 access?
Old 11-08-2005, 11:26 PM   #33
exchangemymail
Thumbs Must Hurt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kay
Allwireless, My Hosted BES is raising their price for those who access emails using Outlook 2003 to $15/month. This is the same provider who I posted about a few posts ago in this thread... Do you have any limitations regarding Outlook 2003 access?
Kay, we have no limitations on Outlook 2003, and encourage the use of Outlook 2003.
Hope that helps, and we hope to have you as a customer soon. You will be glad you made the switch..
Exchangemymail.com
GBESX.com
Old 11-09-2005, 05:51 PM   #34
BLUEBERRYtime

Lightbulb

Well I have been LURKING here for a while, reading everyones write ups and stuff. I had been considering a hosted exchange service for my blackberry but had no Idea what I needed and what I really wanted.

I followed the advice of all the people on this thread, and Thank God I did.

Like I said before I really had no idea what i needed, all I know is that I wanted to be synched wirelessly. So I went to the Exchangemymail.com website to see what they offered. Honestly I don't know the first thing about what a MB, GB, MDS, None of it is... I have no clue. My friend told me I needed to be synched wirelessly so that's what I wanted. So I called Exchangemymail.com, I spoke to Paul and Dave (on seperate occassions) They explained all of my options to me along with the pricing, they basically educated me on the product so that I knew what I was looking for. With that knowledge I shopped around, I did find cheaper service (not by much) but I couldn't find anywhere else where I dialed a toll free number and got to speak with a PERSON....NOT A MACHINE.

So after making the rounds I ended up back on the phone with Dave at Exchangemymail.com who set me up in less than ten minutes, I was totally up and running 100% in ten minutes I am amazed!!!

I finally registered here today after lurking for the past couple of weeks to THANK DAVE IN PUBLIC!!!

THANK YOU DAVE!!!! Thank you and Paul you guys were amazing!!!!
I love my new service! it's amazing!
Old 11-15-2005, 12:21 AM   #35
CyberJack
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: 8310
Carrier: ATT Wireless

One huge hole I see here is the lack of VPN access. Do you offer VPN service with your Exchange accounts?

Thanks
Old 11-15-2005, 10:47 AM   #36
exchangemymail
Thumbs Must Hurt

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberJack
One huge hole I see here is the lack of VPN access. Do you offer VPN service with your Exchange accounts?

Thanks
LOL... No huge hole

Yes we do offer VPN access, but if you are using WINXP, and OUTLOOK 2003 the best connection method would be RPC over HTTPS
Exchangemymail.com
GBESX.com
Old 11-15-2005, 11:47 AM   #37
CyberJack
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: 8310
Carrier: ATT Wireless
Default Improperly Qualified

Quote:
Originally Posted by allwireless
LOL... No huge hole

Yes we do offer VPN access, but if you are using WINXP, and OUTLOOK 2003 the best connection method would be RPC over HTTPS
OK...I should have qualified my comment by saying, for me personally VPN access is important, and lacking that a big gap for me.. I am sorry if that translated into infering a deficiency in service. Thanks for the sense of humor.
I do use RPC ove http in my present config. I just use the portable extensively over wireless and like having VPN as an included feature with the service is nice as I use it extensively. I do not have a corporate VPN client so this is the most effective method for me.
Old 11-15-2005, 12:06 PM   #38
exchangemymail
Thumbs Must Hurt

CyberJack - No problem

VPN Is free with our service..
Exchangemymail.com
GBESX.com
Old 11-29-2005, 11:04 AM   #39
mobilemetal

Model: 8100
Carrier: Cingular

After reading the posts here, and elsewhere, I finally decided to give this a try. Set up was fast and painless (except for paying the bill). I had everything up and running in a matter of minutes!!!
Old 11-29-2005, 11:14 AM   #40
teamcrn
CrackBerry Addict

Model: 8320
PIN: ASK ME
Carrier: Tmobile

question i have tmobile bis and i have always been interested in this service... what are the diffrences and what are the pro's and con's

WWW.TheTDGrouponline.com
Closed Thread