Closed Thread

Old 10-23-2015, 10:35 AM   #1
Bobb
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: Z10
Carrier: T-Mobile
Default Priv Keyboards?

Please Login to Remove!

Does anyone know if the Priv will have a virtual touch-screen keyboard as well as the hard key slide-out keyboard? I have seen a leaked photo of the prototype "Venice" device that did show a virtual keyboard, but I'm wondering if that feature has made it onto the production version Priv.

Coatesville, Pennsylvania USA
(Suburban Philadelphia)
Old 10-23-2015, 11:19 AM   #2
knottyrope
BlackBerry Elite

Model: DT60
PIN: t of blood has been taken
Carrier: AT&T-US with I dee ten tee errors
Default Re: Priv Keyboards?

yes on virtual
It doesn't even matter

Rocking the Motion with out lotion.
Old 12-28-2015, 05:25 AM   #3
Barbarasko

PIN: N/A
Carrier: Airtel
Exclamation Re: Priv Keyboards?

Not trying to be an ass, but Priv is one of the worst phones I tried in my life. Mediocre build quality, all plastic even the screen is plastic, back is wobbling like a sponge inside, Battery needs three years to complete a full charge, and sound quality is ok but not amazing like the Passport. Hub and keyboard are just junk compared to the ones on BB10. Switching language in this keyboard is pain in the arse. Slow and doesn't have the quick language switching key I might return it.

Last edited by Barbarasko; 12-28-2015 at 05:29 AM.. Reason: Nothing
Old 12-31-2015, 10:57 AM   #4
ZombieBerry
BlackBerry Extraordinaire

Model: Priv
PIN: 2AB9C463
Carrier: WIND

I have had the Priv for about two months now. You must have been using the carrier version as the wireless charging is not included and maybe why you felt the back was wobbling (sort of bending in towards the front of the phone)

Changing the input language could not be easier. Settings>Language and Input>BlackBerry Keyboard Settings>Multi-language keyboard [Make sure Use System Language is turned off, and start adding languages.

To quickly change language hit the keyboard key and it should look like this..

http://imgur.com/N22ZbrI

http://imgur.com/f38gnhf

Last edited by ZombieBerry; 12-31-2015 at 11:37 AM..
Old 06-02-2016, 07:01 AM   #5
hanishkumarji

Model: z10
Carrier: z10

You can make alternate ways for as often as possible utilized expressions or data so that when you write the easy route, the expression or information is embedded for you automatically.For illustration, in the event that I enter "homeaddress" while forming an email or BBM, after I hit the space key, my gadget will supplant "homeaddress" with my location, i.e. 123 Fake St, Waterloo, Ontario, Canada A1B 2C3

Pavitrin is the perfect place to buy Special treatment oils, carrier oils & essential oils for skin at very low price, 100% customer satfaction.

pavitin.in
Old 11-07-2016, 04:03 AM   #6
BonnyCanale
Knows Where the Search Button Is

Carrier: Verizon

Right now, we know about this elegant phone. I buy 1 for testing, it was good. But, I was not able to understand, why we are having 2 keyboards. If I can do all the work using 1.

I would suggest that Blackberry should stay with its own version of the keyboard. Right now, the world is crazy about the virtual keyboard. I am visualizing, there will be a day come in near future when we will see these classy blackberries as a form of something 'classy'.
Closed Thread