BlackBerry Forums Support Community

Closed Thread

Old 10-05-2007, 05:09 PM   #1
sillyberry

Model: 8100
Carrier: T-Mobile
Default Outlook Synching Problems

Please Login to Remove!

Hello - I just downloaded BlackBerry Desktop Manager on my new computer and tried to synchronize with my blackberry, but I am having both calendar issues and address book issues, and I haven't been able to find answers through searching.

On the calendar:

Reoccurring events are not synchronizing properly between my Outlook calendar to my blackberry.

First, any all day events that occur yearly (such as birthdays) show up not as all day events but as events from 12:00 AM to 12:00 AM, causing it to look like I have conflicts all day. They are correctly inputted in Outlook. I added a new all day non-recurring even into Outlook, and that synchronized correctly.

Then, suddenly on November 5th all the times show up an hour early. So, my 1:30 class is listed at 12:30, my 2:45 class listed as 1:45. They are correct in Outlook. This continues for the rest of the year. If on my BB I open the series it shows the right time, but when I open the occurrence it does not.

Also, on November 20 it shows I have Class X at 10:00 and Class X at 11:00. In reality, I have Class Y at 9:45 and Class X at 11:00. It is correct in Outlook.

I also have recurring events deleted from Outlook (like classes that take place during Thanksgiving Break), but they show up on my blackberry calendar.

On the address book:

I am not able to sync my contacts from my BB to outlook. I have the configuration set to synchronize between Blackberry and Outlook on Desktop Manager.

I am using Outlook 2007 (part of Office Enterprise) on a Vista Ultimate machine. I never had any of these problems with this blackberry on my old computer!

Thanks for any and all help!
Old 11-07-2007, 12:20 PM   #2
rrob

Model: 8300
PIN: N/A
Carrier: ATT

I have the same issue with the 1 hour behind for my employees after Nov. 5th, but its fine in Outlook. I called BB support and they said they don't know how to fix it.... Any luck yet?
Closed Thread