Closed Thread

Old 09-30-2010, 12:23 PM   #1
Help Me

Model: 9530
PIN: N/A
Carrier: verizon
Angry HELP with storm 9530

Please Login to Remove!

well i got a black berry storm 9530 couple days ago from a freind that didnt want it any more so i took it but it had a password on it and he didnt remember what it was well the next day my dog got a hold of the battery but wasent badly damage just a little chip in the corner can barely tell but since then iv had a black screen that lights up and the red led shows up iv hard reset it i cant soft reset it of course since i cant look at anything and iv downloaded blackberry desktop software and up updated it and still nothing so wtf should i through it away or use it as a paper weight oh and also dont mention the password thing i just went through 10 trys and got the hole thing erased please help thanks
Old 09-30-2010, 06:44 PM   #2
Baggarly
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: 9650
PIN: Worms
Carrier: Verizon

Download the latest OS and load it via desktop manager. Should be fine.
Old 09-30-2010, 06:47 PM   #3
Dubdub
Appleinator

Model: App6+
PIN: Ask
Carrier: ATT & Verizon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Help Me View Post
well i got a black berry storm 9530 couple days ago from a freind that didnt want it any more so i took it but it had a password on it and he didnt remember what it was well the next day my dog got a hold of the battery but wasent badly damage just a little chip in the corner can barely tell but since then iv had a black screen that lights up and the red led shows up iv hard reset it i cant soft reset it of course since i cant look at anything and iv downloaded blackberry desktop software and up updated it and still nothing so wtf should i through it away or use it as a paper weight oh and also dont mention the password thing i just went through 10 trys and got the hole thing erased please help thanks
This is not a text messaging forum. Use of capitalization and punctuation will go a long way to make your post readable and will give you a better response rate.

Did you try a new battery?

-->>Stinsonddog's Tip Site!

-->>Twitter

If someone helps, tell them by clicking the Thanks button.!!
Old 09-30-2010, 06:54 PM   #4
Help Me

Model: 9530
PIN: N/A
Carrier: verizon

ya i found out what the problem was SRY ill make sure i write out my words better w/e it was none of the the batt was fine the update was fine ever thing was good but when i went ahead and took everything apart i found out why it was doing that so thanx for the help peeps but i thinik i got this one handled
Closed Thread