PDA

View Full Version : TMobile Napa Leather Pouch

VickyPaz
08-23-2006, 09:28 AM
This may be old news but just letting people know that there is a nice leather case out there for TMobile users (as it has the TM logo on it) for the 8700g.
It has the sleeper magnet function and is nice and soft inside. The clip also swivels (even though at first it doesn't look like it does). I've tried to post a pic of it that I found on the web (but if it doesn't show up just do a google search on Napa Leather Pouch/Case for TM). The price I saw was higher than what I paid, which was $20 bucks at the TM store. It's a nice case for the price.

sasquatch
08-23-2006, 05:26 PM
I have this case, and it is very well made. However, the magnet closure on the tab at the top is just too weak. Not a strong magnetic bond at all. So I'll stick with my Fortte StiL case.

But you're right, it is nice. And I would probably use mine more if the magnet was stronger.

VickyPaz
08-24-2006, 08:04 AM
Yeah...I saw the Fortee case online...that's a nice one.

mymitsu3kgt
08-24-2006, 11:36 AM
Look close at the screen when you take it out or put it in the case. It turns off then on and then off again as you put it in because of the two magnets. Only a slight nuissance, I've been using it for months.