Old 08-04-2008, 12:03 AM   #1
madj42
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: 8120
PIN: ky and the brain
Carrier: T-Mobile
Default Seidio 8120 Ruberized Case and holster question

Please Login to Remove!

About 1-2 months ago I purchased a Seidio ruberized case and holster combo directly from their website. The case has been very great and I barely even notice its there. However I've noticed that the holster will occasionally lose its grip on the phone and will release the phone. It doesn't happen all the time but today it did while I was running with my dog and slid down the driveway. Anyone ever notice this happening with theirs? Also another thing is when the phone fell out of the holster and hit the pavement the case came off like nothing and the phone itself slid down. I don't know if the case is designed to stay on the phone when dropped or if its supposed to snap off. I know it may seem like a lot but it fell from about 3 to 4 feet in the air. I would think a case would stay snapped on the phone even when dropped.
Old 08-04-2008, 02:29 AM   #2
cinnamincandie
Knows Where the Search Button Is

Model: 9000
PIN: N/A
Carrier: t-mobile

wow sorry to hear that and glad your berry survived are the case and the holster called innocase? sorry i don't have the case and holster so i don't know but it should of stayed in the phone when it dropped that's why you brought the case in the first place to protect the phone right.
Old 08-04-2008, 07:01 AM   #3
madj42
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: 8120
PIN: ky and the brain
Carrier: T-Mobile

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinnamincandie View Post
wow sorry to hear that and glad your berry survived are the case and the holster called innocase? sorry i don't have the case and holster so i don't know but it should of stayed in the phone when it dropped that's why you brought the case in the first place to protect the phone right.
Yes it was the innocase. I bought it before they started calling it the innocase.
Old 10-28-2008, 06:46 PM   #4
Zacht
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: 9630
PIN: N/A
Carrier: T-mobile

Ouch that would have made me mad. If you want a combo like that I would recommend going with an Otterbox. There's one in the link below:
Blackberry Source.com - Otterbox BlackBerry Curve Yellow Case

Or if you want a different look...
Blackberry Source.com - BlackBerry Curve Carbon Fiber Case/Holster (Black)

Last edited by Zacht; 10-28-2008 at 06:48 PM..
Closed Thread