Closed Thread

Old 03-22-2009, 02:35 AM   #1
djalexvibe

Model: 8900
PIN: N/A
Carrier: dj and security
Default App Error 200 ?????????????

Please Login to Remove!

Hello, if you know what is wrong with my BB 8900, please help. I called my cell phone provider PDA tech dept and after 1 hour on the phone I understood that they don't know anything. Then I read online posts and decided to join a form with hope someone can point me in the right direction.

As I was updating my cell phone programs, it gave me a white screen with a message:

App Error 200
Reset

So I clicked the reset, but no OS would load. When I connect it to the computer and started a desktop manager, I saw this on the bottom right corner:

Device connected (PIN): None

So I uninstalled the desktop manager and reinstalled it, but nothing changed.

Then I took my Blackberry 7290 and it worked just fine with the desktop manager, so I am clueless to what happened to my 2 day old Blackberry 8900. Now I attempted to call T-Mobile and they could not help me, so if anyone has any idea please reply.

Thanks for reading.
Old 03-22-2009, 08:34 AM   #2
Dubdub
Appleinator

Model: App6+
PIN: Ask
Carrier: ATT & Verizon

I assume that you did not do a search?

http://www.blackberryforums.com/gene...0-help-me.html

Try a battery pull and see if that works. If not, you might need to reload the OS.

-->>Stinsonddog's Tip Site!

-->>Twitter

If someone helps, tell them by clicking the Thanks button.!!
Old 03-22-2009, 12:17 PM   #3
berrylow
Knows Where the Search Button Is

PIN: N/A
Carrier: movistar

Quote:
Originally Posted by djalexvibe View Post
Hello, if you know what is wrong with my BB 8900, please help. I called my cell phone provider PDA tech dept and after 1 hour on the phone I understood that they don't know anything. Then I read online posts and decided to join a form with hope someone can point me in the right direction.

As I was updating my cell phone programs, it gave me a white screen with a message:

App Error 200
Reset

So I clicked the reset, but no OS would load. When I connect it to the computer and started a desktop manager, I saw this on the bottom right corner:

Device connected (PIN): None

So I uninstalled the desktop manager and reinstalled it, but nothing changed.

Then I took my Blackberry 7290 and it worked just fine with the desktop manager, so I am clueless to what happened to my 2 day old Blackberry 8900. Now I attempted to call T-Mobile and they could not help me, so if anyone has any idea please reply.

Thanks for reading.
This happened to me with my 8900 when I deleted a app, do a jl_cmder wipe, when you get the 507 error open the DM, on aplication loader open it, you will get your pin back, accept then load your os and apps again and then do a restore, hope it work's for you.
Old 03-23-2009, 10:30 AM   #4
Brian48

Carrier: tmobile
Default app error 523

This may not be your issue but read this. Solved mine.
forums.t-mobile.com/tmbl/board/message?board.id=BB8900&message.id=284#M284
Closed Thread