Closed Thread

Old 03-09-2007, 05:36 PM   #21
NLU Products

Model: 8700g
Carrier: Cingular

Please Login to Remove!

Quote:
Originally Posted by infernox
Only things I hate about these rubberized skins are: 1) dirt/lint easily attached themselves to it and 2) they are difficult to slip the phone in and out of pocket because they are "sticky".

ScreenGuardz has protectors: 15 for $9.99. BodyGuardz has full body protectors -- 2 body protectors and 3 screen protectors for 24.95. They don't stick when trying to put them in your pocket. Nice product. screenguardz.com and bodyguardz.com.
Old 03-10-2007, 07:13 AM   #22
RogersJoel
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: 9000
Carrier: Rogers

Ok up to canada i got my bodyguardz skin within 1.5 days! Shipping was 28us but whatever i am in canada and i got two for 50 basically. Seriously guys if you haven't used one of these before you don't know what you are missing. No extra thickness to you phone. No hard to get in pocket. Its like its not ever there. But it is and you can put your phone on anything and nothing touches it. When you take it off nothing sticky is left over and your phone is mint! It covers every square inch except the keys.
LOVE IT......just wish bestskins would make theirs so they are cheap.
Old 03-14-2007, 04:46 PM   #23
naxet
Knows Where the Search Button Is

Model: 8800
Default Got mine

I like it, I do have to admit thought to a previous posters point, it is more difficult to get in and out of the pocket and does pick up a lot of pocket lint. However I like to keep the unit in my pocket instead of wearing it on a holster. Combined with a screen protecter I feel the unit is pretty secure.
Old 03-14-2007, 05:21 PM   #24
H3LLFIRE
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: 8800

Eh, the skin for the 8800 from Blackberry King is just okay. Very grippy. Makes holding the 8800 more secure and confident. At the same time, though, as with most skins it makes slipping the Berry into pockets or the OEM holster very difficult. It collects dust like crazy. Seidio is supposedly releasing a rubberized hard case next week with a plastic holster. I'd hold out for that if you haven't already ordered the skin.
Old 03-14-2007, 09:39 PM   #25
That70sGAdawg
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: 9670
Carrier: Sprint

I got the skin also from Blackberryking- very fast shipping had it next day. I like it- already received several compliments in 3 days...
Old 03-14-2007, 10:32 PM   #26
No Longer Registered.

Well, just FYI... I will be shipping the OEM BlackBerry 8800 Black Skin for BBF members only for $7.99 shipped!

Anybody interested, PM me. I'll receive my stocks on Monday.

Or you can email me at [email address]

Closed Thread