Old 10-23-2008, 10:22 AM   #1
harry_B
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: 7520
Carrier: nextel
Default Because the world's best smart phone deserves the best photo app

Please Login to Remove!

Hi All,
We are really excited to announce the totally new and revamped version of Mosnaps.

The fastest and easiest photo upload application for blackberry
mosnaps.com

Mosnaps is a fast and simple Blackberry photo upload application designed for individual users, bloggers and mobile journalists. Now, you can instantly upload and post photos to your preferred web destination in a snap. At Mosnaps, we are about making life simple, especially yours.
  • GPS enabled (also works on phones that do not have GPS)
  • Very very easy interface
  • Organize photos on the fly
  • Instantly update friends and family when you upload a photo
  • Post picture directly to your blog and website (no flash or javascript embeds)
  • Share photos on mosnaps.com/your_page
  • Unlimited storage
  • Upload directly from camera screen
  • Make text post to your blog
  • Instant Easy and Secure

We want to thank all members for all the valuable feedback. We went back to the drawing board scraped what we had and we have now totally revamped the application and the website.

Go ahead give it a try.

We are a startup and we don't have money to spend on marketing or PR. If you like what we have created, please spread the word.

Once again, thanks a lot for all your support

Last edited by harry_B; 10-23-2008 at 10:24 AM..
Old 10-23-2008, 08:14 PM   #2
don.new
Talking BlackBerry Encyclopedia

Model: 9780
Carrier: T-Mobile

Hello, is this better than I Took This On My Phone? ITTOMP is free. Thanks
Old 10-25-2008, 12:19 AM   #3
HaTaX
CrackBerry Addict

Model: 9700
Carrier: T-Mobile

This isn't an application I'd normally look at but as I am trying out the G1 for a bit to see what I think of it, and how it works with a BB data plan sim from my 8320 in it, I tried a similar app out on the G1 and wanted to compare.

The one thing I will say after taking a peek at the website and such, is that you might want to consider a lifetime or one time purchase option. Granted $1 a month isn't alot, but I bet you'd have some users that will pay $25 or 30 to never have to think about it again.

Just an observation.
Old 10-25-2008, 08:40 AM   #4
AL904
Talking BlackBerry Encyclopedia

Model: 9000
Carrier: at&t

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaTaX View Post
I am trying out the G1 for a bit to see what I think of it, and how it works with a BB data plan sim from my 8320 in it, I tried a similar app out on the G1 and wanted to compare.
Are you posting your experiences with the G1 vs. your Blackberry anywhere?

Old 10-25-2008, 01:33 PM   #5
harry_B
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: 7520
Carrier: nextel

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaTaX View Post
This isn't an application I'd normally look at but as I am trying out the G1 for a bit to see what I think of it, and how it works with a BB data plan sim from my 8320 in it, I tried a similar app out on the G1 and wanted to compare.

The one thing I will say after taking a peek at the website and such, is that you might want to consider a lifetime or one time purchase option. Granted $1 a month isn't alot, but I bet you'd have some users that will pay $25 or 30 to never have to think about it again.

Just an observation.
Hi HaTax,
Thanks for the feedback. We did consider that pricing model at the beginning. We chose the annual fee because of recurring costs, customer support and upgrade versions. And we also have GPS cost because we do not use the phone's GPS which is very very slow. We use triangulation methods to get location which takes 3 secs and also works on phones without GPS.

So, to make it easier for users we have annual pricing of $11.88 which is .99 cents a month.

FYI to all users: We have tested the app and works fine on BB OS 4.3 and 4.3. We are releasing for 4.5 and 4.6 next week.
Closed Thread