Closed Thread

Old 01-11-2010, 01:45 PM   #1
nomoresmartphones
Knows Where the Search Button Is

Model: 9000
Carrier: AT&T
Default Various Folder Issues

Please Login to Remove!

Howdy folks. Done lots of searching on this issue but haven't found a specific answer. I actually have 2 questions.

A customer that we support has about 40 subfolders in his Outlook Inbox. He is on a hosted exchange service with a BES (not sure what version of BES). We were able to redirect the subfolders so that they are sync'd with his phone, but the issue is with new mail. I have read that even through he has rules setup in Outlook to deliver new messages to the subfolders, that all new messages will be aggregated in the "Messages" folder on his BB. Can someone please confirm this? The user has a BB 8330 and is running software v4.5.0.77.

Also, on my phone, I setup a subfolder to test this functionality, but the subfolder is not showing up. I had our BES admin setup the folder for syncing. However, when I go to "View Folder", it's not there. I think the problem is that I have multiple email accounts setup on my BB (BES, and 3 BIS accounts). When I choose "View Folder", and select "Inbox", it only shows email from one of my BIS accounts. I can't get to where is actually shows the "Inbox" for my BES account.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. THANKS IN ADVANCE FOR YOUR TIME!

Last edited by nomoresmartphones; 01-11-2010 at 03:31 PM..
Closed Thread