BlackBerry Forums Support Community

Closed Thread

Old 06-15-2007, 07:27 AM   #1
mstrange
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: 8830
Carrier: Verizon
Default Anyone having problems with BES from ExchangeMyMail?

Please Login to Remove!

I use ExchangeMyMail (EMM) for my BES service and it has been GREAT! However starting Wed-Thur of this week, my outlook starting having many problems connecting to EMM. My connection was fine as I use many web based interfaces for my work. It fixed itself as this stopped after a while - but very frustrating as I was constantly getting popup message somthing like "Attempting t connect to Exchange Server".

Well it started again today and then just dropped the HTTPS connection. I called EMM and their voice mail system answered, so I requested support for server issues or emergency issues selection - the system promptly hangs up on me!!! So I try again and get the same result. Talk about MAD - go through multiple prompts just to be cut off for a system that I pay for and need the 24/7 support?

Anyone else having problems - as if this continues I will need input from the forum on another provider. Thanks!

Mike

Last edited by mstrange; 06-15-2007 at 07:28 AM..
Old 06-15-2007, 07:33 AM   #2
exchangemymail
Thumbs Must Hurt

Carrier: AT&T

Mike - Sorry for the system hanging up on you, I will let the engineers know about the problem.

That emergency system is used for system outages only. We are not, and have not had any problems on our side. I just checked with engineering and nothing has been down. We did reboot some servers last night, but the effects if any would have been for 1 minute or less.

If you would like to put in a support ticket, orchat with us vis IM on our website we are available. Our phone support is also online now.

We have not had any complaints from any other customers about connection issues either, but i have asked engineering to investigate further and get with our DC to see if they had any problems last night.

Also, just a note to all.. For faster response, or if the phone system hangs up on you accidently, please use our ticketing system to send us an email of your issue. The ticketing system is available on our website, or by heading to Hosted Microsoft Exchange - Wireless Outlook Web Access Microsoft Exchange Hosting, Exchange Email Hosting and selecting "Submit a ticket"
This really is the fastest way for us to be notified of a problem.

Also, please keep in mind that our systems are monitored 24/7/365 for network problems.
Support: 516-484-0077
Exchangemymail.com
GBESX.com

Last edited by exchangemymail; 06-15-2007 at 07:43 AM..
Old 06-15-2007, 08:01 AM   #3
exchangemymail
Thumbs Must Hurt

Mike - We also just called you, and we left a voicemail message for you.
Support: 516-484-0077
Exchangemymail.com
GBESX.com
Old 06-15-2007, 08:08 AM   #4
jbairdjr
BlackBerry Extraordinaire

Model: 9550

I used to have service with ExchangeMyMail, and this shows why. They responded quickly to questions, and usually fixed any problem immediately.
I dont use the service anymore, but they are definately worth the money
Old 06-15-2007, 11:52 AM   #5
Arkay
Knows Where the Search Button Is

Model: 9000

I've also been experiencing the exact connection problems described by Mike in the last few days with EMM. Sometimes, the lost connections would last as long as 30-45 minutes.

Just spoke to an engineer who helped me through another problem with my BB 8300 migration and mentioned the connection issue and was also told that their systems are running normally.

I do, however, commend EMM as they've also been great at customer support and issue resolutions.
Old 06-17-2007, 07:51 AM   #6
mstrange
Thumbs Must Hurt

Default Thank EMM for quick response - still some issues?

I though maybe it was me or my connection, but I have a friend I told about EMM and has the service. He is on a different provider for internet and was having the in and out connection Thur. morning and then I had a bit last night? Thanks for the help.

Mike
Old 06-17-2007, 10:54 AM   #7
leibdav1
Knows Where the Search Button Is

Model: 8330

I have used a variety of hosted exchange services, and found that EMM is by far the best. I only used their hosted exchange product for a few months, but during that time, there wasn't a single outage. If I ever had a problem, I could call them and they would go out of their way to make sure that I was satisfied before they ended the call with me.

Although it's possible that there is a service problem on their end, i'd be willing to bet that it's a problem on the user end and not on EMM's end, like a software glitch on the bb itself or a carrier issue.

I hope you get it fixed though, I know what it's like to be without email for even a little while.
Closed Thread