Closed Thread

Old 11-13-2008, 04:26 PM   #1
mouleman23

Model: 9530
PIN: N/A
Carrier: verizon
Default Internet on blackberry

Please Login to Remove!

i have never had a blackberry and im going to get the storm when it comes out, does anyone know the extra cost for the internet on the blackberry? or any of the extra stuff? im curious so i know what the bill is going to look like after i get it.
Old 11-13-2008, 04:32 PM   #2
correia
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: Storm
Carrier: Verizon

The unlimited data plan for VZW is an additional $40 per month.
Old 11-13-2008, 06:29 PM   #3
complexx
Talking BlackBerry Encyclopedia

Model: 9630
Carrier: VZW

there is not a heck of a lot of extra stuff to get. when you get a blackberry, they require you to get one of two data plans, 29.99 for most people, includes texting, email, internet, and the 39.99 plan is for anyone who's employer uses BES.

It sounds like your getting this for personal use, so ask for the 29.99 BIS data package. You will be very happy with it and will save your self 10 bucks a month. stuff like GPS is an extra 10 bucks a month as well.
Old 11-13-2008, 07:11 PM   #4
mouleman23

Quote:
Originally Posted by complexx View Post
there is not a heck of a lot of extra stuff to get. when you get a blackberry, they require you to get one of two data plans, 29.99 for most people, includes texting, email, internet, and the 39.99 plan is for anyone who's employer uses BES.

It sounds like your getting this for personal use, so ask for the 29.99 BIS data package. You will be very happy with it and will save your self 10 bucks a month. stuff like GPS is an extra 10 bucks a month as well.
yeah im using it for personal use and verizon has there own navigation thing if i want it so i will get the 29.99 dollar one. thanks for the help
Old 11-13-2008, 08:07 PM   #5
michal64
Knows Where the Search Button Is

Quote:
Originally Posted by complexx View Post

is it 40 for BES? i was just in the store today and they told me 50$, he had to look it up , maybe he didnt find the right price,
Old 11-13-2008, 08:45 PM   #6
gshine666
Thumbs Must Hurt

PIN: to.

In spite of some of my personal feelings towards Verizon, I'm thinking of going with them to get a storm, and the faster network. The plans I see look like integrated plans, 450 minutes, unlimited messaging, internet, and email for $99/mo.

I expect to pay a little more than I do for Tmo for the faster network, is this the deal I should be looking at?
Old 11-14-2008, 01:38 PM   #7
mouleman23

Quote:
Originally Posted by gshine666 View Post
In spite of some of my personal feelings towards Verizon, I'm thinking of going with them to get a storm, and the faster network. The plans I see look like integrated plans, 450 minutes, unlimited messaging, internet, and email for $99/mo.

I expect to pay a little more than I do for Tmo for the faster network, is this the deal I should be looking at?
honestly i would rather go to cingular and get the iphone 3g. but my mom is stayiing on verizon so i have to so it just matters what carrier you want. but i like verizon alot.
Closed Thread