Closed Thread

Old 12-19-2008, 08:40 AM   #1
htodman

Model: 8310
PIN: N/A
Carrier: att
Default 8310 Media Card Question

Please Login to Remove!

I have loaded music files from ITunes on to my media card and in my device memory. However, when I go to the music folder, I only have access to the songs in device memory. In order to access the memory card music I must go to music/explore/media card/music....and the songs are there. I can play the songs but I lose the functionality of shuffle or groupings such as artists and albums. What did I do wrong?

Harold
Old 12-19-2008, 01:01 PM   #2
wren
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: 8310
Carrier: AT&T

Quote:
Originally Posted by htodman View Post
I have loaded music files from ITunes on to my media card and in my device memory. However, when I go to the music folder, I only have access to the songs in device memory. In order to access the memory card music I must go to music/explore/media card/music....and the songs are there. I can play the songs but I lose the functionality of shuffle or groupings such as artists and albums. What did I do wrong?
how did you copy the music to the SD card? because the directory you are referring to is not correct. music should be stored in the following:

\BlackBerry\music

Last edited by wren; 12-19-2008 at 01:10 PM..
Old 12-19-2008, 01:19 PM   #3
Dream Rider
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: 8220
Carrier: AT&T

Quote:
Originally Posted by htodman View Post

Harold
Use Media Manager in Desktop Manager for the best chance of making iTunes music work properly on your BB. Yes I know it is a pain it the butt.