Old 08-22-2009, 04:12 PM   #1
OracleStudios2007.com

Model: 8700
PIN: N/A
Carrier: BT Mobile
Smile Aloha from the UK.

Please Login to Remove!

Hi all,

My name is Jon and I am an addict. Heh heh heh.

Sorry, couldn't resist. Anyway as I was saying my name is Jon and I'm a longtime addict, my first was the 72xx series (in a nice midnight blue) which was damaged while holidaying on Hawaii for my second Wedding Anniversary last summer (can't be too upset as it broke while I was saving another tourist from drowning at the beach which is a lifechanging thing to do I can tell you). Being unable to live without a I replaced it when I returned to the UK, I replaced it with a similar model 72XX but this one (in black) was a unlocked Cingular Wireless device I purchased off of eBay while in Hawaii and thanks to the free Wireless at the hotel. Sadly the device didn't arrive until I had been back home in the UK for a few days.

At work I started off with a 72xx on the Vodafone network which was then upgraded to the 87xx (also on Vodafone) before cost-cuts meant the device was recalled by management.

My second personal device (the Cingular Wireless) 72xx BlackBerry still works fine but I upgraded to the 83xx Curve series at Christmas as my friend was trading up to the iPhone and this wonderful device has recently died a death

As the aformentioned 83xx was out of warranty I ordered a replacement 8xx device in black from eBay and I am still hoping to save my 83xx (as a amatuer director I especially love the video-camera functionality which I started using with the last upgrade to the device OS) which is how come I have ended up here

I have found a brilliant guide in the FAQ section by NickfromIL and hope that using it will allow me to save the 83xx that I have grown so accustomed to. Sadly being without the 83xx and having to fall back on my remaining 72xx I purchased a preowned 87xx on eBay yesterday before I saw the guide.

As a longtime addict if I can be of any help to any of you on here please do not hesitate to send me a message and I'll help where I can

Aloha and Mahalo

Jon

Last edited by OracleStudios2007.com; 08-22-2009 at 04:14 PM..
Old 08-22-2009, 04:36 PM   #2
akosnitzky
BBF Moderator

Model: 9650
Carrier: Verizon BIS

Wirelessly posted (Its All About the U!)

welcome

LET'S GO CANES!
Old 08-22-2009, 06:39 PM   #3
NY_bb_O9
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: 8330
Carrier: VZW

Aloha and good to know that you here to help out also
Closed Thread