Old 02-12-2010, 08:01 PM   #1
Tapdance42
Knows Where the Search Button Is

Model: 8830
PIN: N/A
Carrier: Verizon
Default Accessing flashcards for gFlash+

Please Login to Remove!

I just downloaded GFlash+ for my Curve. Unfortunately, I can't seem to figure out how to get flashcards from the gWhiz Catalog onto my device or into the application. Their website mentions that Blackberry users can download flashcards directly to their device, but I can't seem to find anything that will allow me to do this. I've been trying the e-mail method instead, but I keep hitting the same stumbling block:

I am able to select a flashcard set from the catalog, and e-mail it to my Curve. Once there, I open the e-mail and follow the included instructions to scroll down to the .gts file, press menu, and then "save card set." However, when I do this, I get a message that says "Sorry, BES/BIS did not forward the attachment contents to your phone." I've also tried to just download the file, but I get a message saying I'm trying to download something that won't open on a Blackberry. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong.

I have no problem accessing/using the sample flashcard sets that came with the program, but none of them (SAT Words, State Capitals, etc.) are very useful for someone looking to be quizzed on Spanish vocabulary, so I really need to add some new cards. Can someone help?

I'm also open to downloading another flashcard program, if there is something easier/better out there. I just don't want anything that I have to pay for.

Thanks!!
Closed Thread