BlackBerry Forums Support Community

Closed Thread

Old 02-01-2006, 06:54 PM   #1
xxrealmsxx

Model: 7230
Default t-mobile

Please Login to Remove!

Hi everyone i'm new to the forums and recently purchased a blackberry 7230 for t-mobile. I have a dealer plan from when I worked there and no longer work there right now. I called cust service to get the apn added to my acc however they didn't know what I was talking about, i have the wap.voicestream.com information in my phone w/o a username and pw is there anything else I can do except signing up for the blackberry data plan? I see that some people have mentioned flashing/updating the bios and I cannot locate the files to do this.

Thanks in advance for the help, i'm at work and hoping i will have better luck with t-mobiles customer service over in india adding the apn's to my phone.
Old 02-01-2006, 07:29 PM   #2
xxrealmsxx

Model: 7230
Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxrealmsxx
Hi everyone i'm new to the forums and recently purchased a blackberry 7230 for t-mobile. I have a dealer plan from when I worked there and no longer work there right now. I called cust service to get the apn added to my acc however they didn't know what I was talking about, i have the wap.voicestream.com information in my phone w/o a username and pw is there anything else I can do except signing up for the blackberry data plan? I see that some people have mentioned flashing/updating the bios and I cannot locate the files to do this.

Thanks in advance for the help, i'm at work and hoping i will have better luck with t-mobiles customer service over in india adding the apn's to my phone.
Ok i'm an idiot I guess I do have to call and get the blackberry data plan haha, haven't worked there in a while
Old 02-09-2006, 04:42 AM   #3
idmitriy

Model: 7100t
Default enable web browsing

I think there should be a way to hack BB and enable web browsing capabilities without getting BB data plan.
Old 02-09-2006, 06:43 AM   #4
NJBlackBerry
Grumpy Moderator

Model: SGS7
Carrier: Verizon

Well, there isn't.

mftp
Closed Thread