BlackBerry Forums Support Community

Old 12-23-2006, 10:04 AM   #81
tbdiscovery
Talking BlackBerry Encyclopedia

Model: 8703e
Carrier: Sprint

Please Login to Remove!

Thank you again.

[email address] is still bouncing. Is it no longer available?
Old 12-23-2006, 07:40 PM   #82
rexguys
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: 8700
Carrier: TMO

Fixed. We have been moving some servers around - must of missed it on a recofiguration. Thanks -- the REXguys
Old 12-29-2006, 08:29 PM   #83
tbdiscovery

Carrier: Sprint

You are correct - it works just fine. I just purchased the Silvermatrix. Congrats on winning over another customer.
Old 12-30-2006, 11:52 AM   #84
forevergreen
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: Tour
Carrier: vzw

As weak as the standard task program is that comes on the blackberry, i do like being able to press "t" from the home screen. Can you set up the same thing, maybe by pressing "x"? I didn't know if this can only be done by Rim.

Just a thought.
Old 12-30-2006, 11:53 AM   #85
forevergreen
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: Tour
Carrier: vzw

OMG, i feel like a tool. I just pressed "x" from the home screen. Swear to god I didn't know.
Old 01-04-2007, 08:41 PM   #86
rexguys
Thumbs Must Hurt

Default Now that's pretty funny!

Quote:
Originally Posted by forevergreen
OMG, i feel like a tool. I just pressed "x" from the home screen. Swear to god I didn't know.
Guess we picked the right hot key letter
Old 01-06-2007, 08:10 AM   #87
pengrus

Model: 8800
Carrier: Cingular

For those who try to decide if you want todomatrix or NEXTACTION for blackberry, I can tell you with my own experience of buying and trying out both applications, that todomatrix is vastly superior than NEXTACTION.

With NextAction! I feel I get nothing more than a category. You can't even see how many tasks within one category - you have to view all categories one by one! That is insane! Also they don't have due date or alert function. So to me, the NextAction! is un-usable, and at their price, it is not worth the money at all. So you are warned, don't waste your money on NextAction! I regret my purchase.

The only lack from todomatrix is that their development team is not good at keeping release promises and keep delaying the release. They say they focus on desktop add-on, so they even ignore all the feature suggestions and bugs report, no update in a long time. They do lose some customer confidence in this aspect, otherwise, it'll be perfect.
Old 01-19-2007, 10:35 PM   #88
rexguys
Thumbs Must Hurt

FYI, REXdesktop is now generally available for todoMatrix 2007.

-- the REXguys
Old 01-22-2007, 07:20 PM   #89
backbeat
No longer Registered.

Model: 8700G

Quote:
Originally Posted by rexguys
FYI, REXdesktop is now generally available for todoMatrix 2007.

-- the REXguys
Giving it a testdrive this week. Keep up the great work.
Old 02-07-2007, 02:38 AM   #90
rexguys
Thumbs Must Hurt

Default SI-1 Release Now Available

We have released the highly-anticipated SI-1 version of todoMatrix.

Please see the post at:
REXwireless SI-1 Announcement

Thanks,

--the REXguys
Old 02-08-2007, 04:36 PM   #91
Stinsonddog
BBF Moderator

Model: 9700
PIN: Agaboobie
Carrier: AT&T

The outline of my review is going up.

Stinsonddog's Blackberry Tips - TodoMatrix and IdeaMatrix

Still need to add screenshots and editorialize.
Old 04-13-2007, 06:36 PM   #92
shuirub

Model: 8703
Carrier: Verizon

Quote:
Originally Posted by rexguys View Post
Our initial take was the integrating to BB-Tasks would limit many of the capabilities of todoMatrix - there are a lot (a lot!) of features that would get compromised. We continue to believe that our upcoming web*desktop will make a lot of people happy by giving pc desktop access to every field / every data element using a browser / and offer near-real-time wireless over-the-air synchronization.

However, given all the interest and queries we have been getting about the Outlook - BBtasks - todoMatrix, we have decided to discuss some solutions for Outlook-centric professionals again. We do not have any committed plans in this arena yet, and whatever we do in the area will come after the web*desktop is released (probably late June), but we are committed to be the best tasks management appl for the BlackBerry so we will do something soon to improve on this Outlook front.

Thanks,

the REXguys
Despite the availability of the desktop web (and the possible limiting of features) I would still like to see synchronization between Outlook-tasks and todoMatrix.
Does anyone know if this is part of todoMatrix or, if not, when it will become part of it?
Old 04-13-2007, 07:27 PM   #93
rexguys
Thumbs Must Hurt

Default TodoMatrix to Microsoft Outlook Connection

Quote:
Originally Posted by shuirub View Post
Despite the availability of the desktop web (and the possible limiting of features) I would still like to see synchronization between Outlook-tasks and todoMatrix.
Does anyone know if this is part of todoMatrix or, if not, when it will become part of it?
We no longer quote estimated dates after some all-too-visible missed dates last year. However, an Outlook sync connection is in our plans for this year.

Barring any unforseen developments, Outlook support is not the next major release - the next major upgrade will be our 5D version, which is designed to mate ToDoMatrix ever more closely to David Allen & Co's Getting Things Done methodologies. 5D is exciting because it will have the ability to combine multiple methodologies together at the same time - for example, a person could simultaneously organize themselves using the best of GTD and Franklin Covey ideas.

Thanks,

--the REXguys
Old 04-13-2007, 09:07 PM   #94
jddphd

Model: 9700
Carrier: Orange FR

So... did you miss your production dates because you spent more time fastidiously getting organized than you did coding?

(just kidding - i own your product and i think it's great)
Old 04-17-2007, 04:05 AM   #95
rxman

Model: 8100?
PIN: N/A
Carrier: cingular
Default Have task appear in two places? Top Priorities?

I'm not sure if I am understanding this. Let's say I have 5 items under 'yard'. 2 of those items that need be done today, the others later. Is it possible to have those 2 listed in the top priorities and still have them in their yard folder as well? Hope that makes sense. Actually, I would like all the varius tasks from various folders to appear under 'today', etc... but remain categorized as well.

Thanks! Great program.
Old 04-17-2007, 12:33 PM   #96
mgerbasio
CrackBerry Addict

Model: 8800c
Carrier: Cingular

rxman, try the demo, you get the full program for seven days. I think I bought the program after using the demo for two days. Support is terrific too.

To answer your question, there are "View" folders that allow you to see all tasks no matter where they are stored. When I create a task, it is in a specific folder, let's say "Projects/IBM" all my IBM related job tasks would be in that folder.

If I need to see what I have coming due I go to a View folder where it shows the all the tasks in any folder "filtered" for the view. For example, Due Today, Due Today and Past Due, Due Tomorrow, Due this week and so on.

Regards-Michael G.

Last edited by mgerbasio; 04-20-2007 at 12:01 AM.. Reason: The demo is seven days, not 30 as originally posted.
Old 04-17-2007, 03:12 PM   #97
rxman

Model: 8100?
Carrier: cingular

Quote:
Originally Posted by mgerbasio View Post
rxman, try the demo, you get the full program for thiry days. I think I bought the program after using the demo for two days. Support is terrific too.

To answer your question, there are "View" folders that allow you to see all tasks no matter where they are stored. When I create a task, it is in a specific folder, let's say "Projects/IBM" all my IBM related job tasks would be in that folder.

If I need to see what I have coming due I go to a View folder where it shows the all the tasks in any folder "filtered" for the view. For example, Due Today, Due Today and Past Due, Due Tomorrow, Due this week and so on.

Regards-Michael G.
Thanks. I was looking at the Top Priorities at the top. I found it exactly like you said under Views. I really like this program!
Old 05-05-2007, 10:38 PM   #98
gcm2000

Model: 8100
Carrier: t-mobile
Default Impact Matrix and forums

I just purchased the silvermatrix combo having been happy with my trial period.

I was wondering if impact matrix is still on the drawing board? I'm interested in the 5D iteration, and am glad that seems to be the current priority, but I also hope impact matrix is not dropped or pushed too far back.

Also, does anyone know of other forums than this one?--it does not seem to be getting much traffic. Thanks.

GregM
Old 05-05-2007, 11:56 PM   #99
rexguys
Thumbs Must Hurt

Default RE: ImpactMatrix

Quote:
Originally Posted by gcm2000 View Post
I just purchased the silvermatrix combo having been happy with my trial period.

I was wondering if impact matrix is still on the drawing board? I'm interested in the 5D iteration, and am glad that seems to be the current priority, but I also hope impact matrix is not dropped or pushed too far back.

Also, does anyone know of other forums than this one?--it does not seem to be getting much traffic. Thanks.

GregM

ImpactMatrix is on hold right now. We took on some corporate work that was beneficial as it went a long way in developing some toolsets that we wanted for other products. However, we really like and believe in the value of the ImpactMatrix functionality and have not given up hope that it will be produced in the future.

-- the REXguys
Old 05-07-2007, 06:58 PM   #100
techphreak
Knows Where the Search Button Is

Carrier: Verizon
Lightbulb Alerts - Snooze

With you're focus on TDMatrix, please, please, please, add a "snooze all" feature for alerts, as it gets really annoying when you need to get at some piece of data on the BlackBerry, but you have to wade through a bunch of alerts first.