Closed Thread

Old 06-22-2007, 02:51 PM   #81
Sterling

Model: 8700c
Carrier: AT&T

Please Login to Remove!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lark View Post
Unless I can fix the calendar synch issue, without a work-around, my 8300 is going back for an 8800. There is so much I like about this device, but without the ability to synch with Outlook using BIS, the fundamental purpose for me is lost.
I didn't know there was a problem syching the calendar with BIS. I just picked up the Curve today and love it. Calendar sych with BES works like a champ for me. What problem is there syching the calendar with the BIS? We're trying to decide whether we should replaced some of our 8700 with the 8300 or the 8800. If there is a Calendar sych problem the 8300 would be a bad choice for us. Is the problem only with BIS or does it also affect BES?
Old 06-22-2007, 03:07 PM   #82
RPeppekus
Knows Where the Search Button Is

Model: 8310
PIN: 243E67BC
Carrier: Etisalat

Definitively keeping mine!

Am very happy with it and I use mobile GSM phones since 1992 at the time they weight was ...don't even mention it.

Finally I was able to use BB (since my company bought BES) and I am impressed. So reliable.

Am missing WLAN though.
Ralf
Old 06-22-2007, 03:54 PM   #83
phoneorpda
Knows Where the Search Button Is

Model: 9000
Default iphone calling

i will return it to the store next friday and "upgrade" to the iphone.
I love the Curve, but hate the browser and i browse all the time!

A>
Old 06-22-2007, 04:08 PM   #84
lark
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: 8800

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sterling View Post
I didn't know there was a problem syching the calendar with BIS. I just picked up the Curve today and love it. Calendar sych with BES works like a champ for me. What problem is there syching the calendar with the BIS? We're trying to decide whether we should replaced some of our 8700 with the 8300 or the 8800. If there is a Calendar sych problem the 8300 would be a bad choice for us. Is the problem only with BIS or does it also affect BES?
Sterling,

The synch problem appears limited to BIS. Your should not have difficulty if you are using BES.

The problem is either multiple entries, deleting entries, and a few others I forget.
Closed Thread