Closed Thread

Old 08-30-2007, 07:18 AM   #41
BrotoBerry

Model: Curve
PIN: N/A
Carrier: AT&T

Please Login to Remove!

Seidio,
Do you have a storefront on your location? I was wondering if I can stop by instead of having it shipped via US mail. I am in Stafford/Sugarland area.

Thanks.
Old 09-05-2007, 06:38 PM   #42
pipesmoker

Model: 8310
Carrier: Vodafone

Hi, I am a newbie here, just upgraded my 8707v to 8300 and now 8310, would love to have one of those Seidion case, where can I purchase one? I am in UK, does Seidio do oversea?
Old 09-05-2007, 08:16 PM   #43
dapope
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: 8320
Carrier: T-Mobile

Seido makes a wonderful product, and great tech support, after about 6 months i had a problem with my 8700g holster, they replaced it within a day or 2, Thanks Seido, will buy your new holster, and skin for my soon to be 8320.
Old 09-07-2007, 09:56 AM   #44
micohoe
Knows Where the Search Button Is

Carrier: ATT

Does anyone have the Curve hybrid case? Does the case/silicon part slide around? Before, I had the 7130e silicon case, and it would move around when I'd put the phone in/out of my pocket, and it left little streaks from all the rubbing around parts of my device.

Does the hybrid case do the same? Or will I be able to move it in and out of my pocket with ease? (Sometimes the silicon gets stuck to my jeans pocket, etc.)
Old 09-07-2007, 10:31 AM   #45
Trol

Model: 8300
Thumbs up

I have had the hybrid case w/holster for a week now and I am very happy with it. It is a tight fit and I had to take my skin off (except the screen cover) to get it to close. The Curve does not move or slide around at all in the case. It is a perfect fit. The slim case adds almost no "bulk" or weight to the Curve. It rings just as loud as it did without the case and I have no problems hearing on it. It feels more solid in my and and the grip is great with the rubberized back. The case snaps on and off easily.

The holster is great as well. It holds the 8300 in place securely and also activates the holstered settings. I take care to raise the spring clip before putting my Curve in, even with the hybrid case on it. I wear it turned 90º and it doesn't bother me at all sitting or standing.
Old 09-07-2007, 10:35 AM   #46
micohoe
Knows Where the Search Button Is

Carrier: ATT

Great, thanks!

Also, I saw something about forums members getting a discount? How can I get that to work?
Old 09-07-2007, 10:37 AM   #47
vinmontRD
CrackBerry Addict

Model: 8900

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trol View Post
I have had the hybrid case w/holster for a week now and I am very happy with it. It is a tight fit and I had to take my skin off (except the screen cover) to get it to close. The Curve does not move or slide around at all in the case. It is a perfect fit. The slim case adds almost no "bulk" or weight to the Curve. It rings just as loud as it did without the case and I have no problems hearing on it. It feels more solid in my and and the grip is great with the rubberized back. The case snaps on and off easily.

The holster is great as well. It holds the 8300 in place securely and also activates the holstered settings. I take care to raise the spring clip before putting my Curve in, even with the hybrid case on it. I wear it turned 90º and it doesn't bother me at all sitting or standing.
Thanks - nice concise write-up - covers the key questions I had as well.
Old 09-07-2007, 11:13 AM   #48
rustypixel
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: 8900

I'm not an owner of a BB yet, but will be as soon as T-Mo announces their Curve. Just from what I've been reading on this thread, I will definitely give Seidio my business. Customer service seems to be top notch and the simple fact that they clearly stand 100% behind their products already sold me. Just waiting on T-Mo...

Out of my mind and out of control!

Last edited by rustypixel; 09-08-2007 at 06:51 PM.. Reason: Multiple dumb spelling errors.
Old 09-07-2007, 11:50 AM   #49
bdizzlefizzle
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: 9900

Quote:
Originally Posted by rustypixel View Post
I'm not an owner of a BB yet, but will be as soon as T-Mo announces thier Curve. Just from what I've been reading on this thread, I will definitely give Seidio my business. Customer service seems to be top notch and the simple fact that they clearly stand 100% behind their product already sold me. Just waiting on T-Mo...
You simply cannot go wrong with them. If you do, they'll make it right.
www.b5one.com
Old 09-13-2007, 12:45 PM   #50
KamileonX
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: 8300R
PIN: Just Ask =)
Carrier: Rogers

I have a question regarding the Hybrid Case/Holster Combo for the Curve 8300...

I love the idea of the hybrid case, but, the clear portion of the case is obviously not rubberized. Is there a chance of the clear portion of the case scratching the device since it's not coated in rubber?

Another thing, since it's not rubberized, is there a chance that the device will move while inside the case? or is the case really snug?

Last edited by KamileonX; 09-13-2007 at 12:48 PM..
Old 11-03-2007, 04:26 PM   #51
davistld01
CrackBerry Addict

Model: None
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

Quote:
Originally Posted by KamileonX View Post
I have a question regarding the Hybrid Case/Holster Combo for the Curve 8300...

I love the idea of the hybrid case, but, the clear portion of the case is obviously not rubberized. Is there a chance of the clear portion of the case scratching the device since it's not coated in rubber?

Another thing, since it's not rubberized, is there a chance that the device will move while inside the case? or is the case really snug?
I have used both the Seidio rubberized slim hard case, and the Hybrid hard case on my previous 8300 Curve...and will use them again on my sooncoming red 8310...so I can give you some "expert" answers.

1. Even though the front of the Hybrid case is crystal clear and not rubberized...I have never noticed any scratches on the device caused by the case.

2. With the two parts of the case snapped correctly into place, the phone is held snugly...with no "wiggle room" at all that I can tell. That is pretty much the most amazing part of the Seidio product vs. all those other crystal and "hybrid" cases you see on eBay and such. They are of thicker material, are not so form fitting...and do allow the device to wiggle around a bit. That is what causes the scratches on the devices everybody screams about. You won't have that issue with the Seidio.
Old 11-15-2007, 10:44 PM   #52
davistld01
CrackBerry Addict

Model: None
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

I jsut recieved a new Seidio Rubberized Slim Hard case from Seidio for my new 8310. Upon installing it on my device, and checking it out...I must say that I am very impressed by overall fit and finish, and the ease of installation.

Much has been said about this case, so won't be posting a test/review for it...but rest assured that it's a great solution to the protecting of your expensive BlackBerry Curve. It provides great added "grippiness", but still allows the color of your Curve to shine through.

A+ product from Seidio.
Closed Thread