Closed Thread

Old 11-28-2007, 06:03 PM   #1
jenfavre
Knows Where the Search Button Is

Model: 8320
Carrier: T-Mobile
Default Call history

Please Login to Remove!

Is there a way to retrieve the call history in a better format than scrolling through a contact's history and adding up minutes in my head? I seem to have a huge discrepancy between how many minutes T-Mobile thinks I've used vs how many minutes the blackberry thinks I've used (luckily for me T-Mobile seems to be severely under reporting). There are also some calls on my blackberry that T-Mobile seems to have no record of. I'd like to do a side-by-side comparison but I can't find a way to extract the data from the phone.
Old 11-28-2007, 07:40 PM   #2
Helmdawg
BlackBerry Extraordinaire

Model: 9700
PIN: ned down...

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenfavre View Post
Is there a way to retrieve the call history in a better format than scrolling through a contact's history and adding up minutes in my head? I seem to have a huge discrepancy between how many minutes T-Mobile thinks I've used vs how many minutes the blackberry thinks I've used (luckily for me T-Mobile seems to be severely under reporting). There are also some calls on my blackberry that T-Mobile seems to have no record of. I'd like to do a side-by-side comparison but I can't find a way to extract the data from the phone.
Leave well enough alone
Old 11-28-2007, 08:39 PM   #3
monkeypaw
BlackBerry Extraordinaire

Model: None
PIN: N/A
Carrier: ATT

If you're talking about UMA calls not showing up, the same thing happens to me. Almost none of my UMA calls show up. The first month I had the phone, I had maybe 6 or 7 hours of calls and only 26 minutes showed up on Tmobile. I contacted Tmobile about it and they said that all my calls were showing up.
Old 11-28-2007, 09:38 PM   #4
TroyDBrown
No longer Registered.

Model: 9530
PIN: G Pong Champ
Carrier: T-Mobile U.S.

I have seen the same with UMA they don't show up very often. So your phone shows much more than T-Mobile reports.
Old 11-29-2007, 02:10 AM   #5
jenfavre
Knows Where the Search Button Is

Model: 8320

Quote:
Originally Posted by troydbrown View Post
I have seen the same with UMA they don't show up very often. So your phone shows much more than T-Mobile reports.
So is T-Mobile under reporting calls made over UMA? I don't have hotspot@home but a huge majority of my calls are made over UMA. I just don't want to have the minutes suddenly show up and I find out I'm way over for the month. I'd like to find a way to extract the call logs so I can see how many minutes I've actually used independent of what T-Mobile thinks.
Closed Thread