Old 12-28-2007, 10:15 PM   #1
webis
Knows Where the Search Button Is

Model: 8800
PIN: N/A
Carrier: Cingular
Thumbs up ANN: Major update to FlexWallet Released

Please Login to Remove!

Just yesterday we released a major update to the BlackBerry portion of FlexWallet - our leading wallet application. We've made some major improvements to the look of the app, functionality, and usability.

We've also improved the sync engine with feedback from our users and we're happy to announce that its a free upgrade to previous FlexWallet for BlackBerry users.

Just visit Welcome to WebIS.net - FlexWallet for BlackBerry to take a look!
Old 12-28-2007, 10:19 PM   #2
webis

Also to see a full list of changes - Welcome to WebIS.net - What's New
Old 02-12-2008, 08:56 AM   #3
AL904
Talking BlackBerry Encyclopedia

Model: 9000
Carrier: at&t

According to Iliumsoft on their website at Iliumsoft.com:

Quote:
Coming Soon: Compatibility with eWallet!
New! Now you can manage your passwords, credit cards, PINs and other secure information on your Blackberry, with the same confidence you have in eWallet! FlexWallet, developed and maintained by our close friends at WebIS, brings you the same ease of use and functionality as you get with eWallet. And WebIS has announced that they will be adding eWallet compatibility in the first quarter of 2008!

"FlexWallet for BlackBerry will become eWallet for BlackBerry in the first quarter of 2008 and WebIS will continue to develop, market, and sell FlexWallet for BlackBerry until we've finished integrating it with the desktop eWallet. At that point FlexWallet for BlackBerry will be renamed to eWallet for BlackBerry and will continue to be aggressively developed by WebIS. WebIS will be upgrading the BlackBerry product with some major new improvements and going forward to support all the eWallet 6 features as well."
When you release eWallet for Blackberry, will I be able to use the same database and desktop software to synch my desktop eWallet info with both my Windows Mobile device, and my Blackberry?

Can you give us an idea of the timeline we should expect?

Old 02-13-2008, 01:08 AM   #4
webis

Yes, if I understand the question correctly You'd upgrade the FlexWallet file on the desktop to eWallet. Then that will sync down to the BlackBerry and you'll be able to use this wallet file on the BB, on the desktop, and on Windows Mobile, as well as Palm, and via eWallet on the web.
Old 02-13-2008, 07:36 AM   #5
AL904

Quote:
Originally Posted by webis View Post
Yes, if I understand the question correctly You'd upgrade the FlexWallet file on the desktop to eWallet. Then that will sync down to the BlackBerry and you'll be able to use this wallet file on the BB, on the desktop, and on Windows Mobile, as well as Palm, and via eWallet on the web.
Sorry, but I didn't express my question very well. Actually, my desktop program is currently the Ilium eWallet program. I now synch my desktop eWallet with my Windows Mobile device.

I would like to continue to synch with my Windows Mobile device, but add the ability to synch that same destop file with my Blackberry. (I would set both synchs to overwrite mobile device data with the desktop version of the data file.)

If I install the current version of FlexWallet on my Blackberry, can I synch my Blackberry with my desktop eWallet? Or, will I be soon able to do that with a new version of FlexWallet? "eWallet for Blackberry?"

TIA!

Old 02-15-2008, 11:43 AM   #6
webis

Ah, then - you'll need to wait for the updated eWallet for BB.
Old 02-20-2008, 08:43 AM   #7
AL904

I also use Ilium ListPro on my desktop and Pocket PC.

Do you have a Blackberry edition of "ListPro" in the works?

Old 02-21-2008, 12:03 AM   #8
webis

No, not yet.
Closed Thread