Item:blackberry pearl
Buyer or Seller? seller
Was it Shipped? NO, but he took the money though
As Described?
Thread Link:
Price Sold For:260
Rating (10 Being the Highest) 0/10

[b]Additional Comments: DO NOT USE HIM.
His name is Hanh Nguyen (aka Rocky Nguyen) and the emailid to which the paypal payments was made is [email address removed - d_fisher]
Never use him, but if either one of you have any information please feel free to email me at [email address]
First off, I'm sorry about your misfortune.

Since you have paid using PayPal, try to contact PayPal and report your dispute there. They should be able to help you especially if you paid using your PayPal funds because it is easier for them to track your transaction. If you used a credit card, contact your Credit Card and dispute your purchase. You should have no problem in getting back your money.

As for NJ's.. I'm sorry but I do agree with him and the mods about removing information. Anybody can post false information to anybody here and without proof, you can't take that to "court".

I had first hand experience with this kind of allegations from one of my buyers on eBay, who purchased over $4,000.00 OEM accessories from me and left me 14 negative feedbacks because he said I didn't ship the merchandise. He claimed he paid for it using his bank funds and not Paypal, thinking he can get away with it and that eBay would have no way of tracking it because there's no PayPal transaction to refer to. I have requested a Bank Statement from his Bank mailed to me for proof and I will rightfully ship all $4,000 worth of accessories if he indeed sent me his payment. The result? I got credit for over $300 of fees incurred and him banned from eBay.

Botton line, show proof and then you have a case.

Just my 2 cents.

Old 01-03-2007, 09:43 PM   #22
blakeatl
BlackBerry Extraordinaire

Model: 8100
Carrier: T-mobile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawg
No worries I am trying to help these days I am doing my damndest to not offend anyone atleast till febuary. I am not a staff member so no need to apologize to me

New year's resolution?
Old 01-03-2007, 09:54 PM   #23
backbeat
No longer Registered.

Model: 8700G

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJBlackBerry
You're not my brother. And newspapers tend to edit ads before they run.

Perhaps we should either close down BST, which is fine with me because it causes more problems than any other forum, or moderate every posting there before it makes it public.
Print advertising edits for content. Why? Because they have advertising standards. Outside of Mark's outline for the proper ad format on the BST forum, there is no other governance. This is a membership forum. I don't have to subscribe to a newspaper in order to advertise in one.

Most other forums that I frequent allow any member to post ads which are scrutinized prior to being made public due to this very issue. How they are scrutinized, I don't know, but concerns like this one don't appear to happen. Not that the volunteer mods here don't have enough to do, I realize, but more can and should be done to secure your readership's interest. You have nothing to lose and something to gain.
Old 01-03-2007, 11:22 PM   #24
virtualman
Knows Where the Search Button Is

Model: 8703e
Carrier: vzw

Quote:
Originally Posted by chinesecatt
......Since you have paid using PayPal, try to contact PayPal and report your dispute there. They should be able to help you especially if you paid using your PayPal funds because it is easier for them to track your transaction. If you used a credit card, contact your Credit Card and dispute your purchase. You should have no problem in getting back your money......
Never order custom merchandise that will exceed 90 day delivery. If there is a problem PayPal refuses to help. Yes I know its in the terms of service. And if your credit card company refunds to you, PayPal cancels your account.
Old 01-03-2007, 11:32 PM   #25
No Longer Registered.

Well, we were discussing his PEARL purchase. I believe it was not specially made just for him.

If you report or dispute your purchase at the same time with PayPal and your Credit Card company, you are definitely IN for the money. You have to dispute with one and if nothing comes about and if they suggest (which they usually do) to contact your credit card company or vice versa, then that's the time you go ahead and do it. Otherwise it would show that you were trying to get your money twice. That's when your account will get cancelled.

Old 01-04-2007, 01:32 AM   #26
apple85
CrackBerry Addict

Model: Tour
Carrier: Verizon

Hell if they won't let you post it anyone interested in it PM the OP and get it and lets sign this guy up for some SPAM! Feel free to PM me his addy I'd like to look out for him...
Old 01-04-2007, 05:32 AM   #27
d_fisher
Retired BlackBerryForums.com Moderator

Model: 9700
Carrier: AT&T

Quote:
Originally Posted by apple85
Hell if they won't let you post it anyone interested in it PM the OP and get it and lets sign this guy up for some SPAM! Feel free to PM me his addy I'd like to look out for him...
WOW! I guess you don't understand the concept of removing the email address to begin with. How do you know that the original poster is not lying? How do you know that his claims are true? How do you know that UPS/FedEx/USPS did not loose the package in transport. You don't, and without proof your wanting to subject someone to your brand of retaliation.

On that note, this thread is closed. Discussions of forum policy should be taken to the Site Suggestion forum.

Remember, please try searching first!

Need a screenshot? ... Like JavaLoader?
Try using BBscreen .....Use JL_Cmder!
or BBScreenShooter!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Closed Thread