Closed Thread

Old 12-20-2010, 07:13 PM   #1
BBB9700

Model: 9700
PIN: N/A
Carrier: T-Mobile
Default Help wit hotkeys

Please Login to Remove!

I'm trying to build a custom theme with hotkeys to open different apps from the homescreen and am looking for help in resolving a few issues I'm having.

The first problem is that the shortcuts for the p and q keys are swapped. When I hit p the app assigned to q opens and when I hit q the app assigned to p opens. Is this a common problem? Can I fix it? It's not a major problem, just an annoyance. If necessary I can just reverse the shortcuts in the svg file to get it the way I want.

The second problem is that the built in shortcuts activate sometimes too. For example when I hit the g button my app opens, but then Google Talk also opens. How can I set it such that the built in shortcuts aren't active?

Next, for third party apps I know I can just go into the applications list on my device and use the module name for the shortcuts. The only one I'm having a problem with is Pandora, whose module is pandora$2dradio. Is there anything else I need to do to get that shortcut to work?

Lastly, is there a way I can program different sound profiles as shortcut keys from the homescreen like I can do with the apps?

Thanks
Closed Thread

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off