BlackBerry Forums Support Community

Closed Thread

Old 02-14-2007, 08:22 AM   #1
rjpaulsen

Model: 7100T
Carrier: TMO
Default Bug with Multi-Day Events

Please Login to Remove!

When I am in Agenda view and choose "Today" it does not bring me to today's date. This only happens when there is a multi-day appointment scheduled.

Currently I have an appointment that runs from Feb-2nd to Feb-8th. Today is Feb 13th. When I select 'Today' it brings me to Feb-8th instead of the 13th.

Durring the period between the 2nd-8th, if I select 'Today' it would bring me to the 2nd.

This is the second time I noticed this happening. It does not happen in Month or Week view.

Blackberry 8100

Anyone else have this issue?
Old 02-14-2007, 08:32 AM   #2
freemantle
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: 8100
Carrier: Rogers

I don't have this issue, but I have updated to OS.71. Not saying that this is the cure. The other thing is , I think the pearl sends you back to the beginning of the appointment. So because your is for a number of days it takes you back to the beginning. This might happen as a default setting.
Have you tried clearing the appointment?
or do not mark it as an all day event.
Old 02-14-2007, 08:51 AM   #3
rjpaulsen

Model: 7100T
Carrier: TMO

If I delete the appointment then it works just fine (I assume it does, it did last time).

There is no setting that controls this. At least no setting that says 'Bring me to the last day of a multi-day event, even when the last day of said event has passed.'.

The first time I noticed it was in a multi-day event that spanned from 06-07, so I thought it was a bug related to spanning from one year to another.

This time the appointment was completely in 07, and it still did it.

I'll do the update today and see if that help.

Thanks!
Closed Thread